INTRO YAY

Since it's so unique, i'm going to be writing this story.

So, feel free to ask anything to our friends over at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You can dare them, too, if you want. Thanks for reading!

NOTE: I am in no way associated with the Five Night's at Freddie's Enterprise and am not connected to Scott Cawthon. Eevee is mine, though, but everyone else he owns.

The Characters:

Animatronics

Eevee:

This is my OC character. She likes Golden Freddy, and her best friends are Toy Chica and Chica. She is a wolf animatronic, with a "Little Red Riding Hood" Cloak on, and a wicker basket, for which she carries most anything. She is innocent, and likes to flirt with Jeremy for fun.

Freddy:

Freddy is a good-natured guy. He's a little clumsy, and treats everyone at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria like family. He has a weird obsession with bow-ties.

Bonnie:

Bonnie is a sweet, boyish person. He loves to do things for the other animatronics, like help Chica make pizza or help Foxy clean out Pirates Cove. He is even nice to Mike and Jeremy, even though he gets little thanks from them. Jeremy, though, appreciates it. (During the day, that is.) He loves to play guitar, and has written about 10000 love songs for Chica, though he never sings them for her, since he's worried she doesn't actually like him.

Chica:

Chica is a glutton, but she doesn't get fat. She's an excellent cook, and has a crush on Bonnie. She sometimes seems angry or irate about things, but that's just on Mondays. She has a thing for Coffee, and will go to great lengths to get some. Pizza, is like, her bae.

Foxy:

Foxy is a handsome fox. He's sorta the "bad boy" of the Pizzeria, though he's really quite lonely on the inside. Being with Mangle makes him happy, even though she doesn't talk. He can be a sweet guy, when he wants too.

Toy Freddy:

Toy Freddy is one of the lead guys for the Pizzeria. Everyone looks up to him as a boss, and he can seem cold. He's really just very busy and stressed, and has absolutely no patience for misbehavior or immaturity. Really, though, he can be a really sweet guy.

Toy Bonnie:

Toy Bonnie hates when people mistake him for a girl. He's a smart-mouthed individual, and likes to tease Mike and Jeremy. He's terrified of Spring Trap, and likes Toy Chica.

Toy Chica:

She's the stereotypical teenage girl; going on 50 dates a week, texting her friends, taking selfies, doing makeup. Stuff that i'd never get, even though I'm a girl myself. *shrug*

Mangle:

She can't speak, but her 2nd head, the robotic head, speaks for her. She's shy, and likes Foxy. She is a good listener, though she doesn't say much.

Golden Freddy:

He's cute, but he's a bit shy. He gets annoyed by Balloon Boy, and avoids contact with Toy Freddy as much as possible, as the guy scares the @#$% out of him. He likes Eevee, but is too shy to tell her anything.

Ventriloquist Doll:

This guy is the Mozart of the group. He loves music of all sorts, and can sometimes be seen listening to Bonnie's songs. He is extremely protective of his Music Box, and is the only animatronic Mike really fears.

Balloon Boy:

No one likes him, and he's really lonely. Eevee is his best friend, and he finds that when people ship him to another animatronic gross, since he's just a boy, too.

Shadow Bonnie:

Shadow Bonnie is emotional a lot. He avoids everyone except Shadow Freddy, who he's madly in love with, poor guy.

Shadow Freddy:

He's a bully, and he loves to make trouble. He uses Shadow Bonnie as his personal punching bag, but really feels sorry for him.

Spring Trap:

Spring Trap is quiet, and does not in fact have Purple Guy in him. He is often misunderstood, and gets sad very easily. However, many of the animatronics are beginning to accept him.

Characters- Humans

Mike: Mike is a hard-core guy. He is a mentor to Jeremy, and cusses a lot. He absolutely has no tolerance for Purple Guy or any of the animatronics. Most of the animatronics are scared of Mike, except for the Doll.

Jeremy: Jeremy is shy, clumsy, and cute. Eevee often captures him, as she sorta likes him.He looks up to Mike, and Purple Guy terrifies him.

Purple Guy:

He flirts with Mike, Jeremy, and Phone Guy. He loves toast, and is a murderer. Ok then, Random much?

Phone Guy:

Has a phone for a head. Hates Purple Guy. Yup.

If you want to be added into a chapter or two, then tell me about your fnaf character below, and i'd- er, we- would love to have you!! ^^