Jealous

Your best friend Matt decided to take you to the mall

You make him run around all the stores and hold all your bags, so his hands are full.

You decided you want to go into forever 21 and you find a cute top and so you go to see if they have your size. You find your size and continue looking around but you don't find anything else so you and Matt go up to the register.

You go to give the lady your card but Matt snatches it out of your hands and gives you his card instead.

After he hands her the card she says

"You guys are a really cute couple, how long have you been dating?

You blush at her question.

"Oh were not dating were just friends" you quickly laugh off. And Matt just looks away awkwardly

All though you guys were friends didn't mean that you didn't have the biggest crush on him. You've liked Matt sense you first become friends which was a LONG time ago.

"Oh I'm sorry that's my bad but have a nice day!" the nice register lady says

"You too!" both you and Matt say in sync

You guys walk past a little ice cream shop and Matt asks if you want some and you say yes so you both walk in there and have a seat.

The waiter dude asks you what you guys would like but he's staring at you the whole time.

Matt takes a notice of this and just glares at him.

You guys both give him your orders and as he walks off he gives you a wink.

"I don't like that guy." Matt says angrily

"Oh I'm sure he's just being nice" you say

After a while of you and Matt just talking the waiter comes over with your guys ice creams but slips you a note with yours that has his number on it and says "call me"

Matt sees the note

"She's got a boyfriend man." he says looking him dead in the eye.

He says sorry and just walks away

"Someone's jealousss" you tease Matt

"I don't know what your talking about" he laughs

You guys just eat your ice cream and talk until you guys both finish. you get the check and Matt pays once again. You guys walk out of the icecream shop and out of the mall and when you guys are outside putting your bags in the car you say

"So who's my boyfriend?"

Matt gets a little nervous "well I was hoping it could be me?"

"Of course it can" you walk up to him and kiss him.

"I've wanted to do that for awhile." Matt says

You guys get in the car and  drive back to his house with his hand on your thigh the whole drive.

When you get out of the car he opens the door for you as he always does and you thank him for everything today and just go inside and chill the whole day.

But when you guys tell Nick and Chris the both start flipping out.

"HOLY FUCK DUDE YOU FINALLY ASKED HER OUT" Chris starts jumping all over the place

You and Matt just watch as this madness unfolds buy you guys are just happy your together now.

Don't ask me why there's a waiter at a ice cream shop I just needed it to make sense

574 words