Migraines

You get migraines pretty frequently so your doctor prescribed you the little self shot pens that help them go away. But lucky for you, you're deathly afraid of needles. So every time you have to have someone else do it whether it's your mom, your bsf, or your boyfriend Matt.

Today you were just having a really bad migraine so you were cuddled up in your boyfriend's bed while he was out in the car filming with his brothers for a Friday car video.

You've been staring at the little needle for the past like 15 minutes. You know it'll help you but you can't bring yourself to do it by yourself so you decide to text Matt.

Matt ❤️
—————————————————-

hey Matt when your
done filming can you come here?

I can come now if you want what's up?

No it's fine, I have a really bad migraine
and I've dead ass been looking at the needle for 15 minutes

Lmao yeah give me 5 minutes
And I'll be up

Ok thank you Mattttt 🫶🫶

Ofc ml lmk if you need anything else

---------------------------------------------------------

You're now waiting for your boyfriend to come upstairs and inject this scary needle into you. Your basically just scrolling on your phone until you hear on knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Matt says through the door.

"Yes baby you don't have to knock on your own door to your room" you laugh.

"Just making sure" he says as he comes in the room and shuts the door behind him.

He sits down on the bed next to you and kisses you before he starts looking for the needle of doom. Once he finds it he picks it up and injects the liquid into it.

"You ready baby?" He says lifting up your sleeve exposing your shoulder

"Can you hold my hand?" You say as he grabs your hand and interlocks your fingers.

"Squeeze as tight as you need Y/N ok? I'll count down from 3" he says and you let out a small sigh as he lines up the needle to your shoulder.

"3... 2.." he quickly pokes the needle into you and pushes down on the syringe letting the liquid flood into your skin. You squeeze your eyes shut and squeeze his hand. He pulls the needle out and sets it down on his bed and puts a little baby shark bandaid over where he stabbed. He plants a few kisses on and around where he poked your skin.

"One.."

"I have a really bad migraine You bitch you lied to me you went on 2" you laugh as you smack his hand away.

"I had to it makes it easier and less intense" he says before kissing your lips and walking to his desk to put the liquid on needle on top.

"Now lay down and go to bed it'll help" he says as he gets in bed with you and pulls a blanket over you guys. You lay your head down on his chest as he wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer. He gives you a kiss on the forehead as you start to drift asleep.

53o words