Part 4/ See u

I woke up the next morning took a pain killer for my head ache and got my sisters ready for their school. I picked out my outfit and packed my bag ready to leave. Mum had already left for work so i walked the girls to their bus stop and continued on my way to school till Kelly texted me.
Kelly: Heyy meet outside library on ur way to skl x
Maddie: alr see u xoxo
I put my phone in my bag and resumed my walk now to the library.

(outfit btw) "Hey, i need to talk to you about someone

(outfit btw)
"Hey, i need to talk to you about someone." Kelly said to me. "Uh okay...go ahead." I answered unsurely. "It's about Danny Sandweiss." She continued. "I swear to God that he likes you and i know this sound like middle school but i for sure think he does. He's always asking about you and he defended you when JJ said something about you while you were gone to the bathroom at the party. So i was wondering...what do you think of him?" Kelly finished. "Yeah you do sound like a middle schooler but i really do doubt he does. We hooked up once and i talked to him yesterday that's really it plus i only met him on Saturday night." I replied dismissing her words. "Just give it a think about. Okay now let's head to school or we'll be late for Mr freinders class." She giggled and linked arms with me.

-AT SCHOOL-
We reached the school and Kelly walked me to my locker to get my books. "I wonder where Miley is. She hasn't text me at all today and i haven't seen her today." Kelly said worried about her girlfriend. "Don't worry she probably just slept in." I reassured her. "You're probably right." She sighed as i collected my books from my locker and closed it shut. "Let's go!" I smiled and pulled Kelly along to class. "Okay okay." Kelly responded. We reached Mr Freinders classroom and walked in. We took our seats to the back of the class and we all waited for our teacher to arrive. "Ugh, he's always fucking late." I sighed and said to Kelly. "Always. Kit!" Kelly said calling over our friend. "Hey Kitty!" I greeted them. "Hey madz. How many times have i told you not to call me Kitty?" Kit asked. "Eh once or twice!" I questioned. "A million times a day." Kit laughed. "Sorry kit...ty." I laughed at Kits expression . Kit raised their eyebrows at me and turned to Kelly. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on, unlocking it. I went into my messages and began to text.

Maddie: Hey it's Maddie sorry i completely forgot u didn't have my number lol 💀

I waited for the response. He probably wouldn't respond because he should be in class like everyone else. I turned off a moment and waited till i heard the familiar ding come from my phone. New message from Dan. The notification read. I unlocked the phone and read the message.

Dan: Hi madz. u in school today?
Maddie: Sadly yes. hbu?
Dan:Running a bit late but should be their soon. Wanna skip w me after class?
Maddie: Il think about it. come meet me at lunch?
Dan:See u

I turned off my phone and smiled. I was taken from my thoughts when the classroom door opened and in came Mr. Freinders. "Good morning class!" He greeted us with a grin. Adam turned around to me and giggled. I smirked at Mr Freinders.

////////:////////\\\\\\\
very short mb x