𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥~

You sat in awe. Both the killers were obsessed with you. In an almost creepy way. They couldn't keep their hands off. They both told you they needed your body. While you felt a deep guilt, it was a warm feeling. Tatum would be so disappointed.... but they said she wouldn't get in the way. You stood up from your bed. They had been acting so weird... but they immediately got comfortable once you knew. They were passionate, possessive, hot, murderers. And you couldn't say their names out loud without blushing. Your phone buzzed from the side of your bed. 'Tatums boring. Wish you were here, my princess.' You blushed. Him and Billy were so sweet. Billy was more defensive though. You smiled at your phone. 'Wish I was there.' You were tired, and your legs still hurt. It was 8, so you decided to make dinner. You were hot, so your put on shorts and a tank-top. You played music through your phone, and were shaking your hips to the music while warming up ramen/something you can make. Then you heard a knock on your door. You went and opened it. It was Billy. "I'm lonely. I don't want anything. I just wanna lay with you." You blushed. "I just made food, but you can sit with me or on the couch for now." He nodded and came to sit by you at the dining table. "You look... pretty. As always." You smiled, trying to blow on your food and eat quickly. Once you were finished, you brought your plate to the sink. Billy followed, picking you up and carrying you to your bedroom. "Did Stu visit?" You nodded, trying to hide your face. "Were both pretty good huh." He whispered close to your ear. "Mhm." He looked at you smugly. He threw you onto the bed, and you laid down. Then he joined you. You turned away from him, and he pulled you closer by the hips. He laid his head into your neck. He licked your hickeys lightly. Then he stopped and fell asleep holding you.

____________

The next morning, you woke up to large hands gripping you closely. Billy was still asleep. You then realized you had class. You tried waking him up. Eventually you just hit him, waking him up quickly. "What the fuck! Sorry y/n." He was furious, but calmed down once he saw you. "We have school." He smirked. "Good thing my cars outside. Go get dressed. I'll stay in this since I didn't bring anything." He got up, letting go of you. You hurried to your closet, and grabbed a random outfit Tatum had bought you. Billy walked in and grabbed your hips. "God damn, y/n.." He smirked, placing a kiss on your lips. You giggled. "We gotta go come on!" You started running downstairs. He followed, jogging slightly. You slipped into the passenger seat of his car, and once he came out, he got into the driver's seat. He started the car, and started driving over the speed limit to get to school on time. He quickly stopped and turned into a parking spot. He hopped out, you slightly running behind. You then realized you were about 15 minutes early, and everyone was on the fountain waiting for you. Stu winked at you, and Randy looked at you jealously. Billy grabbed your hips and pulled you into his waist. You gave him a small peck on the lips. He smirked. Randy frowned. Billy glared at him. "Hey y/n. I see your wearing an outfit I bought you! You look nice." You grinned. "Yeah. Thank you." She shrugged. "It's no problem." She flashed you a bright toothy smile. You giggled.  "Class is gonna start soon. Me Billy and Stu should go." They both nodded and followed you. They were close behind. And and as soon as you got into an abandoned hallway, Stu gave you a small kiss on the lips. You blushed red. He smirked as you kept walking into class, trying to ignore his  kiss.

____________

In your 3rd class, there were police outside the school. You were confused, because no other attacks had happened recently. Then you heard people start getting called into the office. Then there was an announcement. *over the Intercom* "Our Friend and Student Randy Meeks has been attacked. He is in the hospital with stab wounds." You winced. They really were protective over you. Billy turned to look at you and smirked. Your eyes widened and you turned away from him. Then your name was called. Then Billy's. You both started walking down to the office. You sped up since you were first. You opened the door to the office and walked in. Police were talking to your principal. Dewey pulled you into a smaller room. "So, y/n. We know you've been attacked, but there are other things we still have to ask you." You nodded. "We know he was your ex-boyfriend." You nodded. "Did you you ever have intent to hurt him?" You frowned. A small tear passed down your face. "No! I loved him so much... but I understood why he broke up with me." He sat back in his chair. "Do you know anyone that would have a reason to attack him?", "Not really. We still included him in our small friend group. We were still happy. But he was very obviously jealous because of my new relationship with Billy." Dewey sighed. "I don't even know why we brought you in. You can leave y/n. Your off the suspect list." He crossed your name off with a red pen. You got oit of the chair you were sitting in, leaving the room. Billy walked in, brushing his hands against yours. You gave him a soft smile.

___________

After school, you saw news people everywhere. Gale ran up to you. "Did you attack your boyfriend? Did you fake your attack?" You backed up, disgusted by it. Then Billy walked infront of you. "Leave her alone." She frowned, moving closer. "I said, leave her alone!" Billy punched Gale in the face. She fell back, and put her hand to her chest, appauled. Billy grabbed your hand and started quickly walking away with a frown on his face. "Sorry Princess." He put you into his car. He got in too. "I'm just gonna take you home. Stus and I have to talk. I might come over tonight though. Be ready." He winked and let you get out of his car. You blushed and nodded. You walked up to your house as his car pulled out of the driveway. You opened your front door to the always lonely house. You heard the phone start to ring. It was your parents mobile phone number. You picked it up. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry hun, we were just called by the department yesterday, but we didn't have internet access after then until now."

"It's okay.."

"You were attacked?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? It was your legs, right?"

"Yes, mom. I still have to wear bandages. But I'm fine. It doesn't hurt as much as it did when it happened."

"Well, I hope your okay."

"Oh my gosh, mom I'm fine."

"Okay. Well me and your dad love you. Bye hunny." Your mom hung the phone up. You sighed, putting the phone down and walking upstairs. You plopped down on your bed. You were bored, and turned a movie on
on your small VHS TV. You put on Friday the 13th. You turned the lights off and snuggled into a pillow on your bed. About halfway through, you slowly drifted to sleep.

__________

You awoke abruptly to a phone call. You picked it up. "y/n! y/n! Sidney was attacked! Billy was on his bike Infront of her house and now they think it was him! They took him to jail!"

"What! I'm coming down there right now." You got out of bed and raced downstairs to get out of your house. You grabbed the keys to your dad's car. "Okay, were waiting for you." You started it, and raced down the street to the police station. You pulled into a parking spot and quickly got out. You ran inside. "Are Billy and Sidney okay?" Tatum was waiting outside a room. You sat beside her. You heard yelling. They had finally checked the phone records. But they were holding him for a day because they couldn't just let him go. He hadn't been questioned. So you eventually had to leave. But tommorow was the weekend, and he promised he'd come see you. He was very confident he was getting out. And you believed him. Billy was a very good liar.

___________

3rd person POV: (Trying something new please be nice. Also I don't know what the POV I normally use is called, but I've just named it TTR[Talking to Reader]) Y/N sat at home, slightly worried about Billy. Stu hadn't got caught, but she knew they were working together during the attack. Her hand raised to her cheek as she looked in the mirror. What had she become? Being worried and attached to two cold blooded killers. Who took lived of innocent people. But their touch felt so good on her skin, their words like sugar to her ears. Her hand fell to her side. She walked backwards until she felt her bed, and she sat down. She grabbed her phone. Tatum had texted her. 'Are you staying with Billy after this.' She immediately knew the answer. 'I really don't think it's him. He's really sweet... im staying with him.' She sighed. Even if she technically couldn't stop being with him, or (hidden) Stu, the only part that bothered her was lying to her friends and family. Stu had also texted her. 'Heard Billy got taken to the Slammer.. kinda funny huh?' She frowned at his annoying sense the of humor. 'Not funny! You both could've gotten caught. You got lucky.' She waited for him to type back. 'Sure...' She placed her phone down on the bed, getting up and walking to her closet. Then she grabbed a pair of silk pajamas. Shorts and a button-up, as usual. She walked back out of her closet, and laid down onto her bed. She put another random movie on VHS, then covered up with blankets. Her eyed felt heavy, slowly closing as she laid her head down on her pillow, and fell asleep.