Some headcannons because why not

First, I'd like to 'announce' that since I'm mostly a smut writer, most of the fics I'll write will be smut. I can still write some cute non-smut ones if I'm in a good mood and have the inspiration for it tho.

So I'll start with the headcannons that will affect all Ghouls, then I'll get into the specific ones.

• They're basically cats in human-like bodies

• They have a human-looking body with horns, a tail and retractable claws. They can "retract" their horns if needed, but the longer they do it, the more it hurts.

• Ghouls will sometimes go into rut/heat, and when that happens, they go feral. They'll fuck any hole they can/get stuffed by anything/anyone. The longer they go without being in rut/heat, the more feral and horny they'll be when it happens.

• When they come back from tour, they'll sometimes have orgies to get rid of the stress, and calm down the horniness that builds up from not doing anything while on tour.

• They ALL own some kind of box with various 'toys' (handcuffs, collar and leash, vibrator, etc)

• The tail is a very sensitive part of their body.

• Ghouls can't have kids, the organs are purely here for sin ;)

• Some are kinky af (I think I'll add the different kinks at the start of the chapter, like in my other books)

• Sodo is the most rough one, but he'll be as gentle as needed if his partner wants him to.