Keep it trill

I just wanna... I just wanna

Lay you down

Saturday

ARIEL'S apt

Nervously,I bit down on my bottom lip as my mentor peanut pulled up in her white Bugatti.

" hey were late, you rolling?" She asked through the window while looking at me funny. I swallowed hard and put on my big girl panties, then hopped in her whip. Lil Wayne's love me was all the way turned up as we flew down the highway . " here hit this " peanut shoved a tightly pearled blunt in my face as she drove. I looked at her like -_- dfll "it ill help take the edge of . " she explained.

I layed the blunt in the ash tray ."p I'm about to strip in a private studio for stacks of bread. smoking again will put the final nail in mothers coffin " I said straight up. Ages 13-16 I was a huge stoner. before school smoked: after school smoked,? lunch smoked!I had fell in with the wrong people and I wanted to escape a traumatic memory till the point were it wasnt healthy Now all I french inhale is oxygen. Its hard cause everyone I know smokes, and I'm a bartender at a strip club but I take things one day at a time.

" Ariel your so dramatic haha, anyway way girl I got this cute -"

" no" I cut her off

" but you don't even know what I was bout sayyy."

" you was bout to set me up"I said. Everyone stay trying to set me up with somebody. They need to get it through there heads that I want to be single. Fuck love I got to much on my plate.

" but he's cute and your cute"peanut yelled

" no"

" its my brother" she said like that was the magic ansear. I shook my head. "so you want your brother with a stripper?!" I exlaimed

Peanut floored the break. " what I tell you bout that dumbshit, were not Strippers were exotic professional dancers and your not even a dancer! Your a bartender doing her play big sis a favor "

Her words were playful but I could tell I pissed her off. Oops . After too long of absent silences i gave in and asked..." witch brother. A big smile crossed her face. " miles, the lighskinned one hell, be up her the week after next, ill bring him by the club."

She said satisfied.

I shurgged. What kinda name is miles, I bet he's a lawyer. college boy couldnt do nothin with my heart its no good. after the love of my life ripped it out. As far as Im concrearned I could be forever alone. I ain't goon lie I miss sex doe.. I thought about my dilemma as we drove to my first ever private party gig at hitz recording studio. Only reason I'm doing this is because moneys a lil tight this month. And I still haven't paid for my books or my electric bill. This one time gig will take care of everything ,I hope nothing goes wrong