"Don't hit me I will send you to jail for child abuse."

"You should stop cursing then and act like a child." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n looked at Jeongguk who look oddly silent today, he was not talking to Y/n or even looking at her.
__

Jungkook was punching the sandbag, he hates Taehyung, he hates that he is being an asshole, he hates that Y/n was with him alone in the bathroom, he hates that Y/n still has his drawing.

He looked at his phone and saw a text.

Y/n: Can we meet? I want to tell you a secret.

He wants to ignore the text as he was still mad but he got curious, what secret was she talking about?

__

Y/n lay on her bed, she thought about Jungkook and then looked for her phone. She couldn't find it.

She heard a knock on her window and she got scared and hugged her pillow. Someone knocked again. "W-who is it?"

"Y/n, it's me. Open the window." She recognized Jungkook's voice. She opened the window, he came inside.

"God, it is freezing outside!" He said she was surprised how he came here, as it was raining outside in such cold weather.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Where is your 4 foot 9 inches brother? I will kill him today!" Jungkook said he pranked Jungkook by texting him lyrics of some cheating song. Jungkook got all emotional and hurt until her brother revealed it was a prank.

"My brother? Why?"

"Where is your phone?" He asked.

"My phone? I don't know."

He took a deep breath. "Why would I be the one to walk away all the time?"

He tried to find Taehyung's drawing that was on the table, but now it was in the dust bin. He took out a lighter from his pocket and burned them down.

"Jungkook, What! My room will catch fire."

"It will not." He hugged her. "I am not going to walk away again, why would I do that? When you are mine?"

"Jungkook, you are wet." She said his clothes were wet.

"True but how did you know?"

"I am talking about your clothes, you will get cold."

"Just say you want me to strip."

"No, I don't mean it that way." Her cheeks turn red.

He laughed, "Yeah, you are right, I am feeling cold. Do you have anything I can wear?"

She sure has, everything she owns can be worn by him, some are might be bigger on him.

She gave him a black hoodie and sweatpants. He doesn't look in mood to leave her house, so Y/n locked her room.

Y/n was sitting on the bed, Jungkook laid on her lap and closed his eyes. "Jungkook,"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you pretending like nothing happened?" She asked.

"Because nothing happened. We argued about it. We are over this topic now and here." He pecked her lips. "How long do we have to pretend Y/n?"

"Pretend?"

"Yeah, like you are my girlfriend, we are 18 right now. So I am supposed to propose to you at 25 I guess? Then get back and have a child by 30. I know we are forever, but I don't like that I have to pretend that I am clueless of the future." Jungkook said.