My Leg Was Stuck.

Start from the beginning

I ran closer and closer to him, managing to kick him in the face a few times before he grabbed my leg and threw me to an unstable pillar.

I was about to get up when I found that my leg was stuck under a rock. I tugged at it, my anxiety rising by the second. The pillar was on the verge of collapsing, and lord knows what'll happen next.

"Spidergirl is stuck? Need help?" I quickly looked up to see a rock flying my direction, landing right above me. The pillar collapsed, and I became covered.

I winced in pain as rocks and metal landed on me. A sharp feeling instantly pierced my leg and my torso, causing me to yell out in pain. The next thing I saw was black.

(Miles POV)

I quickly swung over to where I was caught in rubble, only to hear yelling and lots of commotion.

I quietly landed on an open window and peered in.

I watched as Spiderwoman fought against the rhino looking guy. She was quickly dodging the boulders. There were times when I almost felt the need to jump in, but I didn't.

My spider-senses suddenly went off, and I saw her get thrown against a pillar. Her leg was stuck, and the next thing I knew, she was covered in a pile of rubble. The rhino guy ran off, and I zipped toward her.

"Spiderwoman?? Helllooo??" No response. That's when I started worrying. I gripped the rocks, trying to pull them off as quickly as I could. I used my webs and threw them off the pile. I did anything I could to get her out of there.

As the pressure from the pile of rocks was released, I heard her start coughing. I dug through the pile, not worrying about if my suit got damaged. I made it to her and tried to tug her out.

"Shit, her leg is stuck. Spiderwoman, can you hear me?"

-

"Spiderwoman, can you hear me?"

I hear a familiar voice fade in through all the ringing in my ears. I slowly open my eyes, only to find that i'm seeing double. A pain in my leg and torso immediately brought me back to reality. It felt like I was being ripped apart.

I reached down and pulled my foot out from under the rock it was stuck under. By that point, I ran out of energy to do anything else. I closed my eyes.

And when I opened my eyes, I was out of the pile, and my mask was pulled up. I looked up and saw Miles above me, crying.

"W-whats going on?" I moved to sit up, only to immediately wince in pain and lay back down.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you." I listened to his voice crack during sentences.

"Shit, my mask.. you weren't supposed to find out like this." I pulled off my mask and held it in my hand. Miles picked me up and helped me walk to a wall. Every step I took was pain-filled and absolutely horrible.

I listened to his sniffles as he placed leaned me against the wall.

"Are you stupid? Why would you fight someone like that?" He grabbed my hand and carefully scolded me.

"Well, I just wanted," I stopped for a moment and coughed. "I wanted to fight my very first villain."

"Are you serious? Him out of everyone... you're so dumb." He wiped his tears and stood up. He then hoisted me up, careful not to hurt me.

"So you really aren't mad at me? That I've been lying to you..." I grabbed his neck and held on tight while he began swinging.

"I might be a little upset... but I can't be mad at you forever, preciosa." He swung until we landed on the roof of his apartment building.