I

THE GIANT WAR ENDED. A big war caused by Luke Castellan's domino effect had finally ended. While most were happy, celebrating that the years of doom were over for now. One person was not exactly happy. Nico Di Angelo, the Italian son of Hades stormed out of the big house with Chiron following desperately at his heels.

"Nico! Nico! You have to calm down." Chiron pleased. But Nico turned angrily, his face looking as if he was about to explode. His dark brown eyes showed a gleam of murder in them as he replied to the desperate centaur.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?!? How could I? How could i when you just sprouted the NEXT GREAT PROPHECY ten minutes after the giant war?!" Nico retorted. The shadows blended around him, looking like they were about to throw Chiron into an eternal pit of nothing.

Chiron trotted slowly over to Nico, wary of the power which radiated off the Italian. "I know this is a shock-"

"Yeah.. just a little." Nico said, sarcasm dripped off the sentence. Nico glared like he was about to summon every single monster from the underworld or every single ghost ever. Chiron trotted backwards.

Chiron took deep breaths and then his voice calmed, "They only want to talk, Nico."

"No! Fuck them! I'm getting involved in another war. You know where the other ones left me? They left me alive Chiron." Nicos eyes were turning more fiery by the second. He muttered under his breath, "with everyone dead."

"We don't know for sure he's..." Chiron attempted, but stopped. Nico did not reply to this.

Nobody had seen Will after the battle with Gaia, which had left them, and what was left of the other damp to presume him missing presumed dead. It was like Nico was a soldier during a war, a friend gone. A crush gone, Nico admitted that.

"Chiron,I can't handle another loss. And with Hazel, I just can't get involved with something that could risk her life." Nico looked up to meet Chiron's eyes. "I'm sorry."

Chiron nodded, acknowledging the extremely powerful demigod and went to trot away. When he was a few steps away from the big house he turned and called, "Nico, you can't run from a prophecy."

Nico looked back, his eyes with the fire now blown out. "I am not running, Chiron. I am simply strategically walking around it."

2 Years Later.

Even after two years, there was no sign of Will, his father said nothing. Nico felt as if he was Percy, because again like last year he was fiercely battling the Minotaur.

"You know what? I'm getting sick of fighting you basically every year. So what do you say? We chill out, grab some quick bites of ambrosia, then be on our merry way?" Nico dodged a blow coming from the Minotaur. "Fine then, be like that." And within seconds, the Minotaur was at the ghost kings mercy.

"Hey quick question because even I don't know — you wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of William Andrew Solace, would you?"

The Minotaur grunted in reply.

"Fine." Gold dust showered onto Nico, he becoming covered in the dust. It was like being covered by golden ashes of a dead person.

If Chiron found out Nico was purposely seeking out monsters he would throw a hissy fit. Nico deemed it smart not to mention it, to Nico it was just like.. side quests.

But seeing as this quest was slowly edging to the 'no go zone' Nico decided to head back to camp. If nothing to be able to at least say hey, what's up. Been gone for a while again, not dead. sadly.

But as always, the Fates were not on his side, so when he got to camp Nico was greeted by Nico and some Gandalf looking old man wearing ridiculously bright robes. "Oh my gods that looks worse than the Hawaiian shirt I wore." Nico murmured in disbelief.