"I am doing just fine. The doctors said that I can go out for an hour daily, starting tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to very much. Staying in bed all day doesn't sound exciting," Soomin said with a sigh at the end.

"That's great," said Seohyun. There was a moment of silence before Seohyun jumped to the topic of her visit.
"Mom, I think it's time. The Azurites are looking for me, physically. I think they saw my tattoo on the day I bumped into that one Azurite. Jae even asked me to go live with him."

Seohyun updated her about all the events that had taken place in the past few days after her graduation, including the meeting with the Azurite, the jacket tracker, Dahee's return, Haeyoon's abduction, and her visit to the Jung Residence.

"Oh dear, is Haeyoon alright?"

"She is, Mom. Don't worry."

Seohyun had not told Haeyoon or anyone about her mother being alive. Jaehyun had done the same. Only the Jung siblings knew about this. No matter how desperately Seohyun wanted to tell Dahee about her mother, she was bound by Soomin's promise.

"Promise me one thing, kids. You won't tell about my survival to anyone. Only you two and I know about it, okay? "

"Good. How are you planning to join the gang though?" Soomin questioned.

"I don't know yet, Mom. I will just ask-"

"You don't need to ask anybody then. I know someone who would be more than glad to help you," Soomin cut her off.

¤

"Wake up, full-sun. Full sun is out in the sky," Renjun said as he violently shook Donghyuck's sleeping figure. It was quite early in the morning but Mark had called for a group meeting as Sangyeon was still in Rosettes' possession.

"Why don't people let me sleep peacefully? I hate everyone," Donghyuck grumbled as he removed the covers from his body and rolled out of his bed.

"Except me, right?"

"Especially you," Donghyuck said shutting the door of the attached bathroom in his room.

The 7 youngest active members of Azure Blaze sat round the mahogany table. The light above the table shone brightly as Mark lay down the blueprint of the Jung Residence. The paper was pretty old, torn from the sides and the print had faded considerably. It was nearly 20 years old when the Lees and Jungs used to be friends. Sangyeon had passed it down to Mark after the proclamation.

"Okay everyone, as you all know Dad has been in Rosettes' grasp since yesterday evening," Mark began.

"They haven't done such a thing in a long time," Jeno said.

"I guess they know that we are searching for the girl," said Chenle looking up from the paper and towards the members one by one. Renjun and Jaemin nodded in agreement.

"So what do we do now, Mark?" asked Jaemin.

"I say we halt our search for the time being and prioritize bringing Dad back."

"And how are we going to do that?" Jisung spoke up.

Mark proceeded to explain the plan that he had come up with, the previous night. Mark hadn't slept the whole night. Being a leader came with grave responsibilities and he was obliged to fulfil them all.

Donghyuck couldn't sleep either, but not because of his dad's abduction. He had been thinking back to the day's happenings when he encountered the girl with the burning heart tattoo. He still believed it was too good to be a coincidence.

"But for that, we would need a bait," Mark's voice snapped him out of his trance. Everyone began to disperse as Mark had allotted them different jobs.

Donghyuck didn't listen to most of it. He only followed suit but was stopped by Mark. "Haechan, I need you to go and inform Mom about the ongoing situation."