The auntie laughed, "Well, it's still different."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "It's indeed different."

"Except for when he's on a business trip, Mr. Qin will be at home every Sunday. I've worked here for 5 years so I'm able to tell." The auntie already determined that Xiao Zhan is Wang Yibo's friend and continued, "I didn't think that with Mr. Qin's tepid personality, he could befriend such an outgoing person like you."

Xiao Zhan laughed and didn't expose her, he asked, "Why didn't you think that I'm his family member?"

The auntie thought for a while, and suddenly nodded again, it seemed to make sense, "Hmm, relative? Are you Mr. Wang's cousin?"

Xiao Zhan froze, then started laughing.

This auntie's quite good at giving identities to others.

The auntie added, "It could be possible. You're like Mr. Wang, both very handsome."

Xiao Zhan raised his brows, "Thank you."

The auntie switched to a mop. When she passed by Xiao Zhan, she suddenly sighed, "Yeah he's handsome, but he still doesn't have a partner. Mr. Wang's mother came to talk about this before, it really worried her."

Xiao Zhan held in his laughter.

All mothers are the same.

Xiao Zhan quickly entered his role, "My cousin is already 30 years old."

The auntie was so anxious that her face wrinkled, "Exactly."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I'm also worried."

The auntie sighed, "If Mr. Wang didn't have such good qualifications, I really want to introduce someone to him."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "So auntie also know many single youths?"

The auntie spoke in a higher tone, "That's right."

Xiao Zhan only asked this as a casual question, but he didn't expect that the auntie would suddenly turn the battlefield onto him.

It was a sharp look that Xiao Zhan was very familiar with. Every time he goes home, he sees it on the faces of his mother's friends.

"How about you? Do you want auntie to introduce you to someone?" The auntie thinks she found business and her whole person became full of energy, "Auntie knows many outstanding single youths, both men and women."

Xiao Zhan: ? ? ?

Hold on, auntie, you being so eager and hoping the single youths around you could find love is understandable. After all, all uncles and aunties right now are all like this. As if following the trend, if they matched a pair, their faces would light up.

But why.

Why aren't you introducing them to Wang Yibo but introducing them to him instead?

Are his qualities very bad?

Uh, although he admits that Wang Yibo looks much nobler than him.

But he...

Forget it, losing to Wang Yibo was nothing to be ashamed about.

Xiao Zhan laughed dryly, "There's no need, I..."

The auntie interrupted him again, "You don't need to be polite with auntie. Although those in auntie's hands may not be good enough for you, since you have such a good personality and you're so easy to get along with, you're probably not too picky, right? When two people are together, what's more important is that they have things to talk about."