Chapter 4: A worried Panda & Frog

Quackity's pov

'Why don't you pull an all nighter?' a donation said out of the blue "Thanks for the dono Alex220, sure I'm willing to pull an all nighter." I answered waiting for my game to load "an all nighter?! Quackity are you insane!" Sapnap yelled "yeah, so what!" I said grabbing a slice of pizza and eating "You need sleep Duckling!" Karl said sitting down at his desk "Q, Karl isn't wrong the human body needs atleast 8 hours of sleep!" BBH said punching my character "Oh well, I already made up my mind!" I said grabbing some wood

'Are you really gonna eat all that Fatty?' A donation stated, it was really clear to me that they heard it. "What the actual fuck, Who said that?" Sapnap asked "Quackity, who on this goddamn earth just said that to you?" Wilbur asked, I could hear bad mumbling language in the background. I layed down on my arms as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks "Quackity, son you ok?" Phil asked concerned for me "Shut up..." I mumbled to myself. I started sobbing a little harder as I banged my head on my desk trying to get my thoughts to stop "That's it, me and Karl are getting you a plane ticket" Sapnap said "What!" I looked up at my emails. I bang my head on my desk again and groan softly."Quackity! Stop that" Bad yelled wanting me to stop banging my head on my desk. I ended the stream and the call with them along with leaving the game, I flopped onto my bed as I grabbed my wrist in frustration as tears fell down my face, the grip I had on my wrist got tighter as the spot where I was grabbing my wrist had gotten red. I eventually fell asleep as I had gotten tired.

A/N: hi! Hope y'all had a nice day/night/afternoon. Stay safe also only 1 more chapter then we're done! But... I might make another book like this one abt Quackity but I'm changing the ship to TNTduo!