"I would say, Catherine is my type but I'm just gonna speak to everyone you know."

"Yeah." Carmen nodded. "That's good though, to be open to get to know everyone at the start."

"Yeah, who are you with at the moment?"

"Right now, I'm single. I was getting to know both Zach and Ty but last night I basically told them both that my head is with Ty." Carmen explained.

"So- your closed off or?"

"No, no. I am happy with how things are going with Ty but I'm open." Carmen said, Scott nodding in agreement.

"What do you guys think of Scott then?" Carmen asked as she straightened her hair

"Yeah, I think he seems nice. I think he has good chat." Leah replied.

"Yeah, do you know what. He actually does." Jess agreed.

"You wouldn't look at him and think he's a goalkeeper would you?"

"No, definitely not." Molly said.

"Thank you for all welcoming me. To a summer of memories and causing a bit of trouble. Cheers." Scott toasted.

"Ty, stop." Carmen complained, grabbing his hand as they lay down on the day beds with Whitney.

"What? I'm not even doing anything." he said, turning to look at her.

"Yes you are, stop." she argued, giving him a pointed look which caused his hand to drop from where it was playing with the strap of her top.

"I got a text." Scott announced from the fire pit. "Can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately."

Carmen groaned, falling back into Ty before standing up and joining the other islanders around the fire pit.

Molly's phone sounded once all the islanders had sat. "The public have been voting for their favourite girl and their favourite boy. Those with the fewest votes are at risk of being dumped from the island tonight. As Scott is the newest islanders he is not included in the vote."

Charlotte's phone sounded next. "The three boys with the fewest votes and therefore at risk are.."

"Zach."

"Andre."

"Sammy."

"The three girls who have received the fewest votes and therefore at risk are.." Mitch read out.

"Charlotte."

"Leah."

Tyrique was the last to receive a text, sighing before announcing the name. "Carmen."