Kang Haeun grinned. "Let's go shopping! I need to buy some new clothes for the summer."

Yujin smiled. "Sounds like fun. Let's do it!"

They walked to the nearest shopping center, chatting about their classes and their plans for the summer. Yujin was excited to spend time with her.

As they walked through the mall, Kang Haeun led the way, pointing out her favorite stores and outfits. "This would look great on you," she said, holding up a bright yellow dress.

Yujin shook her head. "I don't know. I'm not really into bright colors."

Kang Haeun shrugged. "That's okay. Everyone has their own style. What do you like?"

Yujin thought for a moment. "I like more neutral colors, like black and gray. And I like things that are comfortable and practical."

Kang Haeun smiled. "I can work with that. Let's go to this store. They have some really cute t-shirts and jeans."

They spent the next few hours trying on clothes and laughing at each other's outfits. Yujin was surprised at how much fun she was having. She had always thought of shopping as a chore, but with Kang Haeun, it was like a game.

As they walked out of the mall, Yujin knew that she had made the right decision by taking a break and spending time with Kang Haeun. She felt more relaxed and happy than she had in weeks.

"That was so much fun," she said, smiling at Kang Haeun. They decided to go and hang out by the Han River before going home.

kimvyj's story

Viewed by haechanahceah

my favorite shop boy

how do you know this girl from
your instagram story? haeun?

she also majors in literature at
my university
why?

oh nah i was just asking!!!!:)

you sure?
u're kinda weird rn😭

yes i'm sure😍😍😘😘
i'm not weird
you're breaking my heart
wtf yujin:/

sorry:/
that's what you deserve tho:/

WHAT
i can't believe you just said that
ok i actually lied

what
what are u talking about rn😭

WELL
i know haeun

OH? how did u meet her?

well🧍
wanna be in a group chat?
with my members and their girlfriends🧍