The Malfoy knew what she meant by this. She was inferring, in her own way, that Cassiopeia was ditching her to spend time with the people they opposed most.

Or, at least, the people they were supposed to oppose.

"You know how my father is, babes, I need to make sure that I'm on good terms with everyone before school ends. Aren't you doing the same?"

"Not as much as you are. Honestly, Cass..."

"You know me inside and out, Ands, you know I'd never-"

"Well, then, why'd you help out Potter on his glory quest?"

"...What?"

"Why did you help him? There's a difference between trying to get people on your side and nearly dying for them. I mean, look at your hand, Cass! You did that for them."

"I just sort of fell into it! Once I was there, there was no backing out!"

"Please, you definitely could've found a way out..."

"Look, Ands, it just sort of... happened. That's that. It's over now. Can we please not bicker on the last day?"

"Well, it's not like you were going to sit with me on the way back, so why not have it out?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You were definitely planning on sitting with Fred and George, weren't you?"

"Well, yeah, but if you went with Lee then we'd be together. That'd be ideal, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"How is stuff with Lee?"

"Good. We're not... putting a label on it."

"...So you've shagged?"

"Maybe?"

"Elizabeth Andie Greengrass!"

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

Upon entering the Great Hall, pride filled every Slytherin student and teacher as they saw that the hall had been decked out in the Slytherin shades of green and silver to celebrate them winning the House Cup, now for the seventh year in a row. A banner bragging the Slytherin serpent covered the wall behind the teachers table.

Cassiopeia watched as people fell quiet upon Harry's entrance into the hall, his head down, as everyone observed him and whispered loudly. She decided against getting up and fussing over him.

"Another year gone!" Dumbledore announced, causing the whispers to promptly fizzle out.

"And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast. What a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were ... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts ..."

Cassiopeia turned to Andie, who rolled her eyes.

'Now, as I understand it, the House Cup here needs awarding and the points stand thus: in fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hun- dred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw have four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy-two.'