How they all met

We start our day in Dreamland. Instead of it's normal, peaceful, weather, we get the planet eradicating and collapsing. Ten Kirbies are running, to avoid falling into the abyss.

The General: Come on guys! Just a little bit more!

GlumOne: I don't wanna die yet!

CautiousOne: We're not going to! I hope...

LostOne stays silent while he's running

ProudOne: Why don't we just get on our Warpstars?

The General: Good idea!

The Kirbies brought out their Warpstars and started flying away as the abyss was catching up to them, they started going faster. Soon later, they performed the same move Kirby did in Smash Ultimate and disappeared. The planet shined a bright light before breaking...

...Planet Popstar was no more.

Meanwhile, on another planet..

(This takes place after the Lawsuit Arc)

A group of friends were just chilling on the roof of Peach's Castle.

SMG4: Well..after all that crazy hassle, what do you think we should do now guys?

Mario: We get a'lotta spaghetti and flood Peach's Castle with it.

Bob: Oh HeLl YeAh I'm DoWn.

Boopkins: But guys..Peach is going to kick our butts if we do that.

Saiko: I say we rock out to some music!

Kaizo: I agree!

Tari: No guys...how about we just look at the clouds in the sky? It's relaxing!

Having no other ideas the gang could agree on, they agreed to Tari's plan. They started getting bored until...

Tari: Hey look! Shooting stars!

SMG4: Are there supposed to be shooting stars out today? It's still afternoon.

Bob: ThEn WhAt ThE hElL iS tHaT

The ten stars were heading to the ground and once it hit the ground, there was a huge explosion.

Tari: Oh no!

Meggy: I think we should go check it out.

Mario: Nah. Mario says let them die.

Meggy then slaps Mario across the face. As he flies to where the "shooting stars" dropped.

Meggy: Follow Mario!

Everyone ran to the direction Mario was flying to and eventually, Mario led them to the Kirbies.

Mario: Oooh. They look like that pink gumball.

Meggy: But...there's ten of them.

The General: *starts waking up* Ow...god damn...where am I..?

The General looks around and the SMG4 cast is around him.

The General: Oh..uh..hi?

SMG4: Who are you?

The General: I'm called The General. I take that name on account because I lead these other 9 Kirbies here.

The Kirbies start waking up one by one. Once they were all awake, they introduced themselves, and explained the situation they were in.

SMG4: I'm so sorry that happened to all of you guys..

CautiousOne: It's fine...really.

SMG4: If you want, you can stay with us.

ProudOne: Really?

SMG4: Yep!

OddOne: Yay! New friends!

So they all headed into the castle. With a new future for the Kirbies. They went on adventures, some found new relationships, and-

IRL Me: bro what are you doing

Narrator: I'm narrating.

IRL Me: Well you gotta add some SMG4 episodes to not seem like a lazy motherfuc-

Narrator: Alright alright I get your point. But don't you gotta make a story between them tho?

IRL Me: yeah.

Narrator: So..how are you gonna make them have a relationship with each other?

IRL Me: ... idk I'll just see what I'll come up with.

Narrator: Alright.

(Story end lol)

Human!Kirby Guardian x SMG4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें