[Chapter Four: Harmony]

It's been a few weeks since Hana went to her ballet classes. She been hanging out with her friends and sharing kindness with everyone!...sort of..? Anyway enjoy the next part!

She been called to the rooftop by an anonymous ID. Heading up to the rooftop she spot him; the enigmatic, handsome classmate She's only spoken to once or twice; Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. He inspect her and looked up and down at her. Sorry for calling you up here..

"w-what d-do You want...?"  She blushes as the quirky girl she is as he approaches her.

I'll tell you what I want when we get back down below. As he speaks, he walks over to the elevator, pressing the button to take them both down.

In her mind right now "Oh my god.. I'm with him.. on a elevator... She blushes more as she stays quiet with the awkwardness sensations." As the elevator descends, he turns to face Her. She Blushes but keeps looking down as her legs squinted them together nervously.

Hana wearing a cheerleading outfit with a small skirt with it She was murmuring to herself that her outfit is too small for her as she turn around checking if her outfit okay.

Kiyotaka saw Hana wearing a Cheerleader outfit. He didn't expect her to wear this ,but she looks good in it . He also heard her murmuring to herself and looked at her , checking to see if was her outfit okay. But the thing to surprise kiyotaka a little bit more, is how she's trying to cover herself up a little bit , like she isn't used to wearing skirt's this short .

" This is so...Ugh Hana said I'm probably not going to make it going outside... " she sighs by herself knowing her classmates of her were super perverted

"Why do they always make the skirts so small? It's like this with all the other outfits too... " Hana silently thought to herself, as she put the outfit on properly and put her hair up . She was also trying to cover herself up so that she wouldn't get looked at by the perverted classmates of hers.

" Maybe I should've gone with the other outfit.. " Hana also thought to herself , but it was too late now . The festival was about to begin.

She walked outside and saw the other girls waiting for her. Taking a seat, she found herself beside Ayanokoji, who wore a white shirt and black shorts.

"Hey," she greeted with a smile, pleasantly surprised by the seating arrangement.

Kiyotaka looked at Hana sitting beside him , and he thought to himself "Her outfit definitely looks really small , especially the skirt." He also looked at how Hana kept trying to cover herself up, but she was still looking pretty decent .

"Hi " Kiyotaka says unenthusiasticly.

"Stupid skirt!" she grumbled, clearly frustrated with her choice of clothing.

" Are you participating in the festival? " Kiyotaka nods his head in agreement

"I am " He says un-enthusiasticly.

"Oh great... I'll be cheering you on, even though half the girls will probably be doing the same. Sorry, I'm not always in a bad mood..."

Kiyotaka just looks at Hana. Hana was still a little bit annoyed at the skirt she was wearing , but she's smiling nicely at Kiyotaka

" Thanks" Says Kiyotaka with the same poker face from before , and his voice was still unenthusiastic as before.

She mumbled angrily about the "stupid skirt," feeling like the odd one out among the confident-looking girls. She even suspected they might be playing a prank on her. Despite her frustration, her cute and angelic voice added a charming touch to her emotions.