[Chapter Two : Cherish]

—————————————————————-——————————-

As the three girls entered the school, their first priority was helping Hana unpack her suitcase and ensuring her comfort. They leisurely strolled around the campus, basking in the greatness of the school and eagerly discussing the enjoyable experiences that awaited Hana. Amid their conversation, they made plans to rendezvous at the cafeteria.

Hana entered the school as everyone knew that Hana was the daughter of the school district director.. she walked with a confident face as she walks with her long brunette sliky hair and her doe eyes as she looks like she came out from the 2000s her lips were rosy and glossy as she walked confidently through the hall as everyone whispered looking surprised and shocked.

As Hana kept walking she stumbled across the library as she loved to read her favorite types of book.. Romance Manga/manwha. As she kept looking for a book she looks across at a book as she takes a book she sees a very Handsome guy with brown hair and cold eyes..(It's probably that Ayanokoji guy my friends were talking about..) She walks closer to him as she hide behind a book shelf and stared for a minute before she notices Someone beside her. It was Ayanokoji beside her as he looked at her with a cold and Emotionless face as he said.. "Why were you staring at me.? " He asked as he tilted his head leaning beside her as he looked down at her. " i-i w-was.. erm.. Checking.. if you... got an.. interesting book! Yup! Totally that!~ " She looked at Ayanokoji with a pleasing face as she begs herself to not to look suspicious, even though Ayanokoji knows that she is lying.. he played it off. " Well if you wanted to see my book you could of come to me and talk to me. " Hana stares at him for a minute as she picks her books she dropped.. " aren't you that boy everyone tells me about. .  Like your the smartest and Emotionless boy? " Hana said as she looked at him with a confused face. " Yes I am. I suppose.. but.. who are you? " Ayanokoji asked with curiosity. " Oh.. uhm! I'm Hana! I'm the director daughter! I had a scholarship in a different country but now I am back! Most people call me the most prettiest girls.. " Ayanokoji looked at her as he didn't seem surprised as he just had a blank face. " well I guess people was right about you.. you are pretty. " Ayanokoji said it to her with his blank face and emotionless eyes as he simply said that because he didn't like her but noticed that she was pretty. { He called me pretty?! Oh my! He super handsome like look at him!! }.. Hana simply smiled and blushes at him as she fidgets with her hands and curls her hair.. " R-Really.. Wow... thank you Ayanokoji.. your pretty Handso- I mean smart too..! " Hana smiled nervously as she plays with her hair and swings her arms around. Hana noticed the time as she looks like she might be late for ballet. " Shit! I'm gonna be late! I gotta go! See you later Ayanokoji! " Hana runs as she walks away outside to the school and runs to her ballet class..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Few hours later Hana walked into the dormitory kitchen as she sat on the counter and looked around then suddenly she felt someone tapped her as she turned around and it was Kiyotaka Ayanokoji!? )

" oh hello Ayanokoji! "