chapter 3 - au

" means talking - "yo kiyotaka"

' means thinking - 'fufufu kiyotaka ayanokoji'

______________________________________

Chapter 3 - the story of the pure children - part 2

Colour. Colour spreading through my view.

The first thing I took memory of was the colour white, equally spread over the surface.

Just like how it was named “White” Room, this facility’s underlying tone is white.

Ryuen: "kukuku who would have thought the place called whiteroom is all white" ( he says sarcasticly )

Ike: "woah it really does look like a insane asylum it's all white like in the movies"

My first memory was that I was there, staring up at the completely white ceiling.

Before I even showed interest in my fingers, I was only thinking about what this white ceiling
was.

Every day, every day, I passed time just staring at that white ceiling.
First I cried, I cried because I was lonely, but I eventually learned that no one would come to
save me.

Ryuen: "kukuku what a harsh but interesting place. Even ignoring crying children."

Ichinose: "that's horrible how can they ignore crying children just like that"

As students continue to give comments about the video, ayanokoji notice horikita looking at him

Ayanokoji: "do you need anything?"

Horikita: "no, I'm just thinking about something"

Ayanokoji: "okay," 'is she figuring it out?'

That’s how I think back on it now, this was not logic, but something I felt with my instincts.

This was the first thing that I, a newborn who could not even speak words, learned by taking in his environment.

After that, I noticed the existence of my fingers.

Ichinose: "awhhh that's adorable" ( she says as the female students agree )

Arisu: 'fufufu that's something I never expected to see, the so called masterpiece sucking his own fingers, fufufu adorable'

All day I stared at my tiny fingers, held them in my mouth, licked them, and passed the time
without doing anything.

Cold adults carried in the necessary nutrition for me to keep living.

This did not change even if I got sick.

Ichinose: "cold adults? What does this person mean by that?"

Treatment was carried out indifferently and I returned to my normal daily life.

No one hurried, no one worried, and no one delighted.

One day, I knew. That I was being raised here, politely, and at the same time, strictly

Ryuen: "kukuku so what ever this so called whatroom is, it's a strict place, kukuku sucks for the children"

Human beings have feelings of joy, anger, sorrow and pleasure.

However, none of these emotions are of much use in this facility.

Ichinose: "what are they talking about!? Of course joy, anger, and any other emotions are important, no matter the age the place or the use, you'll always need emotions"

Ike: "jeez, whatever this whiteroom is, it's really strict, if there saying the emotions are not important, what are they doing? Training more ayanokoji's, get it? Because you always have that blank look. No emotions? Eh eh c'mon it's funny" ( he says as he looks at his classmates not noticing ayanokoji shock face )

Horikita: "Ike it's not funny, you're only making fun of you're classmates which is bad"

Sudo: "eh I get it, not funny though"

My yet undeveloped brain learned this at a very early stage.

It’s understandable.

Even if I laughed, or cried, was angry or sad, the teachers never came to help.

The only time I could move forward was when I showed results.

Ryuen: "kukuku what a harsh place, giving no care to the children, unless they give results"

The only time I could move forward was when I showed results.

It is when I was two years old that I remember first understanding that words are words.

There was a teacher sitting in front of me, and I was sitting across from him.

With nothing else in between, the teacher was simply reaching out to me with open hands on both arms.

Before long, the teacher put one small gummy into his right hand, making sure that I could see it.

Ryuen: "a gummy?"

Ichinose: "what are they trying to do with a gummy?"

For the children who live in this facility, what we call snacks were extremely rare things.

This sweetness that I normally can’t taste. I remember that I was no exception when little,
and my desires were the same as everyone else’s.

Ike: "that's horrible, god I can't imagine sweets being a rarity, if I was ever put in this so called whiteroom, and I wasn't given sweets as a child, oh you'll never be able to sleep again with me trowing a tantrum"

Ayanokoji: 'if you ever try that, you'll be shuted up, . . . . . Forcefully'

Ichinose: "jeez, they weren't kidding when they said that the whiteroom was strict, I don't think I've ever heard anybody say that sweets were a rarity during childhood"

If you can tell me which side the gummy is in, you can eat it.

The adult then grasped the gummy in his right hand, and offered it out.

His face was stern, almost expressionless.

On the other hand, the child he was facing - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, in other words, I, did not have feelings yet either.

Ryuen: "kukuku kiyotaka, isn't that the class d student"

Arisu: 'fufufu what will you do now, false genius, people will know you're secret'

Ichinose: "kiyotaka, kiyotaka, wait . . . . Isn't that ayanokoji-kun"

Horikita: "so we were watching you all this time"

Ike: "yo dude, you're the guy talking in the video!?"

Ayanokoji: "yes it appears so, though I never said anything or think anything like this, so I wonder how they got my voice in the video"

Hirata: "ayanokoji-kun if you don't mind, may I ask what this so called what room is?"

Ayanokoji: "don't worry hirata I'm pretty sure, they'll cover everything, about the whiteroom"

Hirata: "hmm, well alright"

*Time skip* ( after the gummy game because bruh that shit was boring as hell, like wtf am I supposes to put there, what like "omg he got the gummy yayyyy" fuck nah so let's just skip that )

As the video ends the students saw it says part 1 end

Ryuen: "kukuku, part1, so that means we'll watch more of these so called whiteroom, kukuku I can't wait"

Ike: "woah you were really smart for a child ayanokoji"

Hirata: "I have to agree with ike-kun on this one ayanokoji- Kun, you were pretty smart for a child, am pretty sure at age two, I was still learning how to walk, yet the you in the video was doing complex thinking at the age of 2 no less"

THE END.