"Killing him wont bring Cash back," he said quietly as I nodded my head.

"You right. Get the fuck outta my place nigga. Don't ever fucking speak to me again and if I see you imma treat you like the rest of them niggas. I cnat believe I ever fucking loved you. I hope you know how to duck," k told him as he stood up getting his shit.

"I love you Cévon," he spoke one last time before kissing me and leaving. I sat down in my bed and broke down wanting him to so badly come back and just be with me, but he couldn't. We couldn't be together not with this info. He's never gonna forgive me and I don't even care honestly. I want that nigga dead. I stood up breathing hard and found my metal bat immediately crashing it into my tv, table, door, wall, just everything I could to release this shit.

His brother really killed Cash and I wanted to kill
Him so bad.

But fuck...Cordell....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I ended it with him. He knew who killed my b-brother and didn't tell me and I just wanted him gone. He lied to me and I just...today is my brothers death. I don't wanna talk anymore. I feel so fucking broken now bro. I lost two of the most important people to me in the same day. It doesn't make any fucking sense. I hate this shit so much man. Cuss words really loved him and now that shit is over. That's why I should have just kept ghosting him in the beginning. I knew bad shít was gonna happen, but I trusted him Nori! I fucking trusted him and he hurt me!" I cried as I laid my head on her lap. I've been crying non fucking stop. The pain I've been feeling is too fucking much for me to handle.

"I understand that you're upset at him for not telling you sooner, but you wouldn't rat out us and we're not even blood related to you. That's his brother and he still told you what he did and it snot like he pulled the trigger. You may say he should ah w told you a few days ago, but he was terrified of how you would react and he didn't want his brother to die. You lost yours and you know that pain. I mean k lost my sister and I think about her all the time and that's the same thing he doesn't wanna feel. He also didn't wanna be the one to help with that. He feels like the blood is gonna be on him now and he's never gonna be able to live with that Cev. I in no way shape or form give a fuck about that nigga brother, but I'm just telling you how he feels. The fact that he feels that way, but he still told you is a lot Cev," she spoke as I shrugged.

"How Can I be in a relationship with a nigga that's related to my brothers killer Nori?! How?! His brother did this shít to himself," I told her as she sighed.

"I know that Cev, but because he's the one that told you what happens next will be on him in his head. I know it was his brothers decision, but he's the one who told you. To him it's his fault and you know how he is. That nigga has a big heart and I'm sure it took a lot for him to tell you that. I wouldn't say he betrayed you either. I mean he did tell you just not when he found out initially and he wasn't the one who did it," she spoke making me making me sigh.

"So what the fuck am I supposed to do?" I asked her as she sighed.

"Exactly what you told him. You just have to think about which is more important to you. Killing him or Cordell? If you wanna get back then imma support you cause that's yo brother and I've seen you at yo lowest dealing with that shit and I know how you feel about it. I mean look at today how you are Cev, I hate seeing you like this, but I have q question for you...after killing him are you gonna feel any better? Will it make you feel better to kill him? He won't come back and this anniversary will still come back around. He's still gonna be gone Cev. Another thing if it was your brother would you tell him? Fuck now, but he did anyway." She spoke making me as I let more tears fall.

"I don't know...I've had this idea that once I killed whoever did it I would feel magically better because I got back, but he won't come back and I still will never see him. He wouldn't want me to any way, but it's like I can't just let him get away with it man! I can't. My brother always takes care of me yet I can't even defend him this one time like he does me. It's crazy because he's not this type of person to get revenge or go after niggas and I know he would hate that I'm killing niggas, but I'm fucking crazy bro. I'm crazy as fuck and the streets turned me into a fucking demon. Now all I wanna do is get back, but you wanna know why I called you over here instead of going after that nigga?" I asked her as she nodded her head still rubbing mine.