"Yeah, I know," he smirked. "You were the first one to prove that to me."

"I can't believe you," she gasped, deeply offended.

Ah, she was offended now?

Jungkook focused. "Eunha is my friend, of years. Unless that man you just hired," he spat in disgust. "Just admit it and deal with it, your assistant is the snitch, fire him."

"What? No! He's not."

"You just met him!" Why was she defending him so much? Why did she want to keep him? Did she like him or what?

"So what? He's a nice man!"

"He showed up! And the information was out!" He repeated slowly, "What other proof do you need?"

"You know what?" She stood up suddenly, distracting him a bit by the gorgeous way her long hair uncovered her fine shoulders. "I'll ask him and you will see that he has nothing to do with this."

Jungkook wanted to scream and growl and kick a table. He was hating every second of this. Everything could be solved if she just accepted that Bogum was the bad guy and she fired him, but nooooo, Lisa always had to complicate things. And it wasn't that he had something personal against that assistant, he didn't even know him, he just... he bothered him and Jungkook wanted to fix this quickly to get back to work. Right. It was that only. Clearly.

However, now he couldn't wait to prove he was right. "Go ahead, call him here."

Lisa nodded, took her phone and she smiled brightly, her voice sounding stupidly sweet when he answered. "Bogummie!!"

Jesuschrist.

Jimin should have dealt with this.

"Hmmm, is everything okay?" Bogum asked with all the right to be confused because why were the lights off and the blinds down? And why was this couple pointing at him with a lamp?

"Is it?" Jungkook's eyes burned despite the darkness, menacing and terrifying.

Bogum leaned back in the comfortable armchair and cleared his throat. "I think it is?"

"You think?"

"Yes?"

"But you ask because you fear things going wrong, right? Because you did something for them to be wrong."

"Eh?"

"Shut up!" Lisa suddenly said to her fiancé and pushed him aside, moving him only because he let her. She crossed her arms and poked a finger into his chest. "This is MY assistant, not yours."

"Exactly, I ask the questions because you have a soft spot. God knows why," he rolled his eyes and ended up glaring at Bogum again.

This guy hated him and Bogum wasn't sure why. They crossed paths once at the hospital.