"What a shame"

Enmu pov:

The tears dried on my face. I was holding the bouquet of flowers —- had gotten me. Blood spattered on my outfit. I looked down still shocked at what happen. I reach the building and turn the nob. I enter to see Douma and daki sitting on the couch, and muzan standing reading somthing.
"My goodness! Enmu what happened?!" Daki asked in shock. "Someone...someone killed him." I replied. Sorrow filled my voice. Douma and Daki both comforted me.
"Do you know who?" Muzan asked,
"No..and I don't know why either. It could have been a demon slayer" I spoke.
"If it was a demon slayer, it would have killed you too." Daki said.
I sighed and told them I was going to go change. This blood was starting to annoy me.

Muzan's pov:
When enmu came home, he was upset. I don't regret a single thing. I was reading a paper on plans to destroy that demon slayer. "My goodness!" Enmu what happened?!" Daki asked, enmu then said, "someone...someone killed him." His voice was raspy from crying and full of sorrow. I smirked to myself secretly. As Douma and daki comforted enmu, I asked, "do you know who?" Enmu said he didn't, which is a good thing. I didn't get caught. Enmu then went upstairs to change.
"What a shame." I walked off to enmu's room. I knocked on the door, he didn't answer it so I just went in.

Enmu's pov:
I was trying to find a good shirt to where but I couldn't find any. I was playing music on my AirPods, and couldn't really hear anything. I had just got out of the shower too. All of a sudden I feel someone's presence and turn around. I see master muzan standing there staring at me. "M-master muzan!" I whispered/yelled. I quickly bowed and blushed by the fact he's seeing me shirtless.
"It's alright, you don't need to bow."
"A-are you sure?"
"Yes, just..cover up."
"Right, of course!" I said as I picked a shirt from my closet to put on. It was a bit big but it was fine.

Once I covered up, i asked why muzan was in my room.
"I was checking to see if you were doing okay. Normally people take much longer to grief after a lost of someone special." He said. He cares? Why? I wonder to my self.

"Why, I suppose what —- and I had wasn't really important. He was easy to get over, but he was still one of my closest friends. He had just asked me to be his moonlight, but the second I was going to say yes, someone or something killed him and made his head explode." I told muzan the story. He nodded.

"I guess someone was jealous. That's what it sounds like, but I could be wrong. Anyway, a have good day's sleep" muzan replied as he walked out of my room. I can't believe he cares about me..I'll think about this all in the tomorrow night.