"Is my outfit okay?"

In this AU, all the moons, (lower and upper) sorta live in the same place. Even muzan. And muzan doesn't have a wife or kids🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Enmu's pov

"Does it look okay?" I asked Douma, as I was getting ready for a outing with a demon I met 3 years ago. He asked me out a week ago, and to be honest, right after my feelings toward master muzan, I did like him as-well. So, I had no choice but to say yes. I told Douma about all of this, and so he helped me get ready. I only asked Douma because he had a some-what fashion passion. I would have asked Daki, but she was busy.

"It's adorable Enmu. I'm sure this demon is a lucky one." Douma replied. "But I feel like red would be more your color..yet this is fine" the outfit I was wearing was a long loose sleeve suit. It's black and white.

After discussing clothes, Douma and I discuss others things, we sat down on the couch talking and talking, waiting for my date to arrive. Then, master muzan walked into the room. "Good evening master muzan, what do you think of enmu's outfit?" Douma had asked. I gave him a look to shut up. "I do not fully care, but what's the occasion for dressing up like this?" Muzan answered and asked, looking at me. "I um, I have a date sir.." I said, feeling a bit of sorrow because I still like muzan. "Oh, I see." Muzan said. He looked..mad? Then there was a knock at the front door. "I suppose that's him!" I exclaimed. I walked quickly to the front door to open it. In front of me was my date, ——. (Please create a name for I have no clue)

He was holding a bouquet of flowers with a heart shaped dish holding human parts to eat. "I am so sorry I'm late enmu! I apologize deeply!"

Muzan's pov:
"I am so sorry I'm late enmu! I apologize deeply." Said the demon. As you should be. I thought to myself. I don't exactly know why, but I felt..anger seeing enmu with some other demon. I death stare the demon from afar, but not to far where he can't see me. "Is master muzan jealous?" Douma teased. I snapped out of my thoughts and gave Douma a look telling him to shut the hell up or he will be killed. Douma left the room giggling. "You don't need to be sorry!" I heard enmu tell the demon. "Well then, let's get a move on?" The demon replied. Enmu nodded. They held hands as they walked away. I had to stop this sooner or later..

Here is enmu's outfit:

-.If you want to be creative, you can imagine him wearing something else.-