"I...acce-?!"

Enmu's pov:
As we were walking out of the building, —- grabbed my hand. I blushed but tighten the grip. He took me to this place near a lake. I suppose he set everything up because it was filled with glowing flowers to light up the place. The water had a heart shaped fountain in the middle of it, how lovely. There was a nice blanket on the ground. There were also human parts everywhere with blood, too.

"This is.." I manage to get out as I was gazing. "...amazing! I love it so much!" I said clearly. —- smiled, "I'm glad you do, it took me forever to get it just right.."
"That's such a blessing to be able to create such a scenery"
"I guess it is"

We sat on the blanket as I rested my head on —-'s shoulder.
"Enmu?"
"Yes?"
"I love you.."

Muzan's pov:
As I was spying on enmu's little "date," I heard something that made me want to kill that demon he was with right then and there.
"Enmu?"
"Yes?"
"I love you.."
that fucking demon. I have to kill him.
"I...I love you too" enmu spoke. There is no way enmu likes him. No. He hesitated.
"Enmu? Will you...be my Boyfriend?"
I will not let this happen. Right before enmu could say yes, I throw a (get creative) at —— and his head explodes. Enmu is shocked and looks around I quickly get out of the tree I was in a quickly get back to the building

Enmu's pov:
"Enmu? Will you...be my boyfriend?" —- asked. I felt my heart sink. I was in a situation I didn't know what to say. Of course I loved him, but I loved muzan just as much. Yet again, muzan probably doesn't like me. So, I should take my chances.
I went to speak, but all of a sudden ——'s head exploded. I was frozen in a mix of fear and shock. I snapped out of it and looked around to who could have done this. No one. I felt tears drop of my eyes and the blood from —- was over my outfit. To much was going through my head, I had to get to the building though, the sun will be out soon.