Chapter Five

Rosie's POV

"Mm, are we just going to kiss all day?" I asked in between kisses as I was now straddling y/n's lap on her living room couch. My fingers were tangled in her hair and her fingers were slightly under my shirt touching my skin. Y/n didn't dare go any further with her touches. My body wanted her to go much further, but my mind knew nothing more should happen just yet, so I was content with just kissing her.

"Do you want to go on a date with me this evening?" Y/n asked me as she leaned her head back to break off our kisses. I looked down at her lips and moved my right thumb to her lips, getting some of my lip gloss off her lips. I then bit my lower lip to hold back a wide smile as I raised my gaze up to her eyes,

"I would really like that." Y/n grinned up at me and quickly pecked my lips,

"Last one I swear, but I can let you go to your hotel to relax a little and then pick you up at oh, let's say around 7?"

"You said 'last one' multiple times already, but I'm good with that plan." I teased y/n a bit as her cheeks showed a faint blush,

"Yeah yeah, I have to make up for some lost time," y/n then wrapped her arms around me and I yelped a little when she stood up from the couch, making me cling onto her, "okay, you need to head out because I need to cry happy tears about all of this and let everything sink in because this still doesn't feel real."

I giggled hearing y/n say that as she walked us over to the door of her apartment. I pressed a kiss to her cheek as a little thank you and she let me out of her arms, allowing me to stand up and grab my shoes.

"I'll probably do the same. Make sure wherever we are going is casual because I didn't pack anything fancy." I said as y/n gave me a salute and grin,

"Yes ma'am, casual it is. I have a few places in mind." The butterflies in my stomach have genuinely been insane as each time y/n smiles or kisses me, they go wild.

Once I got my shoes on and stood back upright, we stared into each other's eyes and you didn't need to be a genius to know that we both wanted to kiss the other one more time before I left. There was just that look in y/n's eyes and I knew I had that same exact look.

"I'll see you soon, Rosie." Y/n said as she reached forward and squeezed my hand, opening her apartment door with her other hand for me. I squeezed her hand back and stepped out into the hallway.

I was waiting for y/n to let go of my hand, but I was quickly spun around to face her as her lips landed on mine one more time. I annoyingly didn't get the chance to reciprocate the kiss because she was too fast.

"Alright, that was the last last one, I just couldn't help myself." Y/n said as she let go of my hand and I shook my head with a small and shy smile,

"Text me when you get to the hotel later." I told y/n as she nodded her head and I waved goodbye before heading down the hallway to the elevator. It surprisingly opened right away and I stepped inside, turning around and pressing the button for the lobby. I looked down the hallway and couldn't stop myself from smiling like an idiot as y/n was leaning on the door frame facing me with a smile on her lips. She waved goodbye to me and I looked down at my feet as my face was heating up quickly.

The doors closed and I put my face in my hands as my face was on fire at this point. Everything rushed in my mind and I got all giddy replaying all of that in my head.

Y/n and I are finally going to try us and see where it goes.

I started to fan my face as the elevator opened up to the lobby and I exited through the front entrance. I made my way to the rental car and I quickly got in, getting my phone out to start a call with Jennie because I told the girls I was heading over to y/n's place when I was waiting in line at Subway and I'd call them afterwards.