Chapter 29 {Amusement park}

Daisy's pov

"Morning daisy" david said coming in my room after knocking. "Morning David"i smiled. "Can we go yo an amusement park, together you know father and daughter" me and David have been bonding it's been a couple of months since he moved in here and mom thinks that i'm neglecting her but she has no problem it makes her happy.
Even the media is talking about us they think it's cute and all.

"DAISY!"David shouted snapping his fingers."what are you thinking?"he asked. "Nothing,let me go bath so we can going said he just smiled getting out of the room. It feels good having a father figure in my life you know. I took a bath after I was done I got dressed and went downstairs. "Good morning family" I greeted. "Someone's happy"mom smiled.

 "Someone's happy"mom smiled

"Dad is taking to an amusement park since he went to Disneyland with my angels without me" I pouted." I have no objection. Enjoy thank you honey you keep my babies happy I've never seen them this happy not even when they're with me"mom kissed David."well we will get going bye family"i said. "Bye honey, bye kids!"dad said getting now getting in his car."to the amusement park!"I said.
"Yea mam" dad mad a funny voice and we both laughed.