Chapter 5 - The Rescue of Clarie

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Kagenou- So we should accept this? Is that what you're saying?

The father began to get nervous, Cid and Y/n left the room followed by a young maid. As they walked away they heard Mr. Kagenou's screams.

Y/n- Beta...

A slime appears around the maid and disappears, revealing an elf with white hair and glasses...

Beta

Beta- Yes, Y/n-sama?

Alpha had recruited more members to Shadow Garden, as if adopting abandoned kittens, Y/n accompanied her when he could some of the new members were healed by Y/n and even Cid personally. Thus the numbers increased quickly.

Y/n- Where is Alpha?

Beta- Looking for clues to find Miss Clarie.

Y/n- She is fast.

Cid- Is my sister still alive?

Beta- Most probably yes, the kidnappers as expected are the Cult of the Diablos, a high ranking officer.

S/n- *Thoughts* As expected, the mark of possession also tried to develop on Clarie.

The three of them bring themselves into a room, the elf puts a map on a table, Cid and Y/n approach a window ahead.

Cid- Why did they kidnap her?

Beta- We believe that they suspect Miss Clarie to be a descendant of the heroes.

Y/n approaches the map to analyze it.

Beta- We have determined the location of some of their hiding places. But we do not know in which one they are keeping Miss Clarie.

Y/n- *Thoughts* There are too many, I have no idea...

Cid gave a quick laugh and formed a slime knife in his hand.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Go with luck...

Y/n and Cid- Here!

Y/n points out on the map one of the hiding places, Cid throws the knife that sticks in the table a few centimeters from Y/n's hand.

Y/n- *Thoughts* I almost get a knife in my hand!

Atsushi looks at Kagenou who smiles nervously as he nods.

Cid- *Thoughts* Sorry... And I still missed the hiding place. *speaks* That's where we'll find my sister.

Beta looks at the hiding place pointedly and gets confused.

Beta- B-But there's nothing there...

A new conclusion arises in the elf's head.

Beta- It can't be! These cryptograms are bluffing?! In that case if we compare it to this account... It all adds up! Shadow-Sama, Y/n-Sama, I believe there is a secret hiding place where you have pointed!