⚡️[Sodo x Swiss x Reader] Private Talk Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He led you to his desk, where his guitar was laying, with the E string broken. He looked at you, slightly embarassed.

"Did that happen when you fell? Or before?

- Before... I got scared when it broke and I fell...

- Aw, if you want I can help you change it"

He nodded, still embarassed, and you got to work. You removed the broken string, putting it to the side, and put a new one. You also checked the other strings, just to be sure. He was watching you the whole time, amazed.

"What are you looking at? You asked, smiling.

- Uhhh I just like watching people change strings, he stuttered, blushing.

- Then you should watch the guitar, not me"

He blushed, looking away.

"You haven't stopped staring at me since we met, you said, so I was wondering why?

- I... Uhm... I don't know?

- There must be a reason, whether it be jealousy, love, lust, or anything else, you teased.

- Hey! I don't like you like that! It's not my fault if you look nice" he defended himself, immediately regretting what he had said and blushing red.

"You think I look nice? You asked, surprised.

- Y-yeah, I really like your eyes specifically..."

You walked closer to him, to let him look at your face better, and started contemplating his eyes.

"Me too... Your eyes are such a nice shade of blue, I didn't notice the way they reflect light...

- You think so? He asked, blushing.

- Yeah, they're very pretty..."

He cut you off by kissing you, and you looked at him in shock. He immediately started apologising, but you kissed back.

He leaned into the kiss and put his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss.

"I think I really like you, he spoke, breaking the kiss.

- I think I do too." you replied before kissing him again.

Without breaking the kiss, he led you to his bed and got you laying on your back, him being on top of you.
You moaned into the kiss, slowly getting more and more aroused by him. He moaned too, and your tails intertwined.

"Wait, you said, breaking the kiss, aren't you with Swiss?

- Yeah, he likes it when I sleep with other people

- Really?

- Yeah, don't worry about it"

He kissed you again, and started biting your neck. You tilted you head to the side, letting his fangs break your skin.
You let your hands explore his back, and slid them under his shirt. He pulled away from you to remove his shirt, and you did the same. He crashed his lips against yours again, and when you moaned and parted your lips, he took that opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. You reciprocated, moaning and whimpering in the kiss.

He started rubbing you through your pants, and your breath became irregular and heavy. He tugged at the hem of your pants, asking for permission. You nodded, and he removed them.

"Wow, he chuckled, you're huge.

- Thanks" you stuttered, blushing.

He removed your underwear, and got himself undressed, leaving the both of you naked. He kissed your neck again, leaving a few marks, and went down to leave a kiss on the tip of your cock, which made you moan. He took you into his mouth, and started lightly sucking, making you moan and whimper, calling his name. Your hand went on top of his head, right behind his right horn, lightly pulling on his hair and pushing him down.