Were breaking up.... (Sad also LEMON 🍋)

You and giyuu met by being hashiras together and enjoying each others company But nowadays giyuu is different and by different I mean like this. It was Valentine's Day you wanted to kiss giyuu and tell him you loved him but when you tried he said "y/n no you know I don't like pda" "oh.... Okay" you walked to the room tears growing in your eyes (another time) giyuu had been gone all week for a mission and you missed him soooo much so you went up to him for a hug "stop I don't wanna hug you right now I'm tired leave me alone" he walked past you all you could feel in those moments were emptiness. So after a lot of the time you had decided to go out to buy stuff for dinner in the village so there you went.

Now you stoped in your tracks to see something you never wanted to see..... there giyuu was with shinobu they were together hugging and kissing each other on the cheek...you didn't wanna see that anymore so you went back home emotionless not feeling anything anymore. Now you are home in the bed you had decided then and there you will pack ur bags and leave the next morning but you decided to sleep in the guest bedroom instead. Giyuu finally arrived at home taking his shoes off and his coat looking around for you then he went to the bedroom realizing that you weren't there ether "where is she?" He asked himself looking around frantically in each room "y/n!?" "Y/n?" "Are you here?!" Now finally he checked in the last room the guest room there he saw a lump in the bed sitting on the bed next to you seeing your suitcase packed "huh?" He thought "y/n? Are you okay?" He asked you woke up then looked at him with bloodshot eyes "what do you want" with a nice and firm tone "y/n what's wrong? What's with the look?" He asked "you really wanna know? Hmm let's see oh Valentine's Day! I wanted to kiss you! You pushed me away and said you didn't like pda then on new years I just wanted a hug and you said you didn't like physical touch so what OH you know what else?!" You said with tears in your eyes "I saw you with shinobu kissing her on the cheek and hugged her! I'm your girlfriend! You never hug me! You cried all he felt with pain in his heart "so.... Were breaking up for good..." you said "baby! Please no!" He looked concerned "NO WERE DONE!" He couldn't think of anything else but to......kiss you " NO YO- mhph" giyuu interrupted her in the middle of her sentence but for y/n she wanted to say no but she just got what she wanted a kiss. Then he pushed her onto the bed removing her pants and his then he began to thrust in and out while whispering how sorry he was and saying how much he regretted not loving and begging you not to leave him (after) you were both breathing heavily "will you take me back?" He asked you "yes but it will take a while to forgive you.." he smiled.

Sorry for the lack of updates! 😭😭

-Ely