Wake Up!

• Dedicated to Shelby Kain

I don't know what happened. I was alive at one point next i was either passed out or hallucinating. Whatever it was, it was scary. 

I was at a carnival. Just me and no one else. I didn't see anyone. I saw big lights flashing from rides. And the rides were moving. So I  ran towards them. I was running with cotton candy in my hand; and I was running with my parents. I got on the ferris wheel and my parents were waiting for me  down at the bottom. "Mommy Daddy!" I waved to them. They were standing there holding eatch other smiling and laughing. 

Then I see this man running up to them stabbing them in the back. "Mommy! Daddy!" I yelled. "Let me off!" I yelled at the man running the ride. 

I started running trying to find them. I saw a local police man, I ran up to him. " My mommy and daddy got stabbed when i was on the ferris wheel! Help me!"  The cop started freaking out. He got on his walky talky and spoke into it. "I need back up! Now! We have a murder on our hands!" Murder..? What's that? I was to little to understand what it was. 

An old man was crying.he was my grandfather . He's dead now. He was with my grandmother. My grandmother wiped her eyes and walked over to me. "Everything will be alright Spice. You're coming with grandpa Larry and I. Your parents were in a car accident" She paused. She knelt on her knees and hugged me. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't understand, but i let my grandma hold me in her arms. Cops had a gurnie with a body type thing in a bag. I looked away and put my head on my grandmothers shoulder. " Grandma..?" I sad. " Hmm? " : I want my mommy and daddy." I said rubbing my eyes. "Me too sweaty...me too. " 

" Spice! Wake the effing up!" Keri said shaking my whole body. " Spice honey it's your grandmotherm, please wake up!" My grandmother said in a sweet calming voice. I woke up stiped naked. My uncle was there. Then i remmember, " I saw him in my dream, he's the one that I saw stabbing my parents... "  I looked around. " Whaa.. what happened? " I said with my palms pressed against the coffee table. " We don't no excatly know..but we do know you'll be fine." My uncle Stewie said with his hand folded on his chin. " I made you new clothes." My grandmother told me. She pulled them out of her hand wooven basket. They were white shorts and a white tank top. Put on " Bra and undies and these and I'll get you a glass of milk."She said standing up with her pink flowy button dress as her home-made slipers slipping across the floor. 

Later that night Keri had gone home and i was sitting in my bed and my grandmother was brading my hair I had just taken a shower. " Grandma I have to ask you a question." I said sipping a glass of milk. " what is it boo?" She asked. She has always called me boo every science my 4th birthday party. I had hiddin and when someone came and found me i would scream "BOO!" " Well when I was sleeping I had this dream of me at this carnival with my parents, but then they got stabbed by Uncle Stewie..Is it true? " She sighed. " I knew this day would come."  She paused. "When you were little you used to beg and pleed for your parents, so I had to make up an excuse. So I told you your parents died in a car accident, cause you were to little to understand what muder was. So, yes it is true , but they never found who has killed your parents they gotten away before the cops have found your parents leaving no evidence behind." I didn't say anything. A tear drippled down my cheek. She hugged me tight not saying a word. Then she wiped my tear and kissed my cheek and shut off the light. Tht night I knew I had to stay the night at my Uncle's house and find evedince to my parents murder, I had to for closer.