Chapter 4: The Tan Line Temple and the Lost Catacombs

Start from the beginning

After he had everything, He started to visit Mimic Lab and he found the location as he enter his lab and he sees Shantae with her uncle waiting for Abbas.

Shantae: "Abbas! You arrived on time. We were just waiting for you to arrive."

Abbas: "Haha thanks Shantae, No wonder why the half-genie waiting for me."

Shantae blushes at what Abbas said as Mimic her adoptive uncle smiles at the two he chuckles as he started to explain to Abbas the things in Sequin Land.

Mimic: "Well now, since you are here Abbas. The Sequin Land is filled with many things and I know that Shantae told me about you and your order. I wonder what are they doing here in Sequin Land. I hope that you will stop them with my adoptive Niece."

Abbas: "No worries Sir, me and Shantae will deal with them. But first I needed to ask Shantae about something very important."

Mimic: "Of course, I will continue my work. Take care of my adoptive niece."

He said to him as Abbas nodded to Mimic. Shantae walked out with Abbas from the workshop he looked at Shantae and asked her

Abbas: "What can you tell me about the Tan Island and the Lost Catacombs?"

Shantae: "Well...that place where the Princess is. One of them thought Sky, Rottytops, Risky, and myself were the princesses. But he didn't know that the real princess had gone for the groceries."

Abbas: "Ahh I see, that's why I see you and Sky were blushing. I think it's very fit on you three and you look beautiful with Sky, your friend Rottytops as well that Queen of Pirate. Risky Boots."

Shantae couldn't stop smiling and blushing at what Abbas said to her about her being a princess as she accepted his commendation and asked him.

Shantae: "So you decided to head to the Tan Line Temple to stop the members of the Order of Ancients."

Abbas: "Yes, the first target is the codename known as the Heron. I fear that he might be planning something in Tan Island."

Shantae: "Alright, I think we should go visit Sky's Hatchery so she can take us there."

Abbas: "Alright Shantae. Let's head there."

He said to her as they started heading toward Sky's Hatchery place as they arrived, Sky is cleaning up her giant bird that was used as Transportation as Sky sees them with a smile.

Sky: "Hey Abbas!, Shantae! How are you two?"

Shantae: "We are doing fine. We just prepare to travel to Tan Line Temple to stop the Order of Ancients there."

Sky: "Well good luck with you two 'cause I really don't want to let them take me again of mistaking me as princess."

Abbas: "No worries, We can handle that. But I also needed some disguised as a Servant to the Princess."

Sky: "Ahh I have a perfect one for that. Here take this. It will be useful for your disguise as Princess Shantae's servant~"

Sky said to him making Shantae more embarrassed, knowing that she with Sky fell for Abbas and what happen if they met Rottytops along the way Abbas grabbed the outfit and nodded to Sky as they started riding the giant bird Abbas holding Shantae by wrapping his arms around her waist and making her blushing and Abbas is also blushing behind his hood.