Chapter 8: Side Mission (Hidden Ones Recruits)

before Abbas with Shantae, Sky, and Rottytops were prepared to travel to Paradise Island he was now back at the Hideout and crossed on both targets who were already being eliminated there were six more left but he needed to do something before to ...

before Abbas with Shantae, Sky, and Rottytops were prepared to travel to Paradise Island he was now back at the Hideout and crossed on both targets who were already being eliminated there were six more left but he needed to do something before to continue the missions to save the Sequin land and protecting Shantae. Suddenly Shantae arrived to see what Abbas's doing and she looked at him with a smile.

Shantae: "Hey Abbas, How is everything doing?"

Abbas: "Pretty good and well. Hunting down these orders might need some hard work and we cannot do this by ourselves."

Shantae: "Is there something we can do?"

Abbas: "I think it's time for this Bureau to need recruits. To stop the Order and even the Barons we needed a royalty soldier like my fellow Hidden Ones in Alamut Brotherhood."

Shantae: "That would be a good idea. Let's help some civilians out there might that you can help them to join."

Abbas: "That would be a good idea, Shantae. After I finish this we can travel to Paradise Island."

Shantae: "Alright Abbas and Good luck!"

She said to him and waved at her as he waved at her back. Abbas knew the time was right to restore the Brotherhood in Sequin Land. After he spoke with Shantae, Abbas started his mission to help some locals who were having a hard time dealing with the bandits, being stolen, and much more he also asked them to join the Brotherhood and they accepted it and this time Abbas prepared to meet some of these codename recruits:

Recruitment#1: The Pupil

While Abbas is still recruiting more people to join the Hidden Ones he walks past the man but suddenly the man spots Abbas as he rushes toward him and shouts at him.

Man: "Assassin!"

Abbas stopped and turned around and saw the man who was part of the middle class of Scuttle Town as he looked at him behind his Assassin.

Man: "You have nothing to fear, Sadiq (friend)! Your identity is safe with me!"

Abbas: "Thank Allah for that and who are you?"

Ahmed: "My name is Ahmed and I heard that you were able to stop the Barons with Shantae. I wanted to become a Hidden Ones like you."

Abbas: "Alright, I want to see how skilled you are first."

Ahmed: "Perfect! How about a race?"

Abbas: "Perfect, We shall get started then."

"