33. End of one chapter

Start from the beginning

" Kya Suryavanshiyo ke paas koi Mard nahi bache hain jo vo ek Ladki se apna kaam karwa rahe hai."

( Are there no men left In the Suryavanshi family That they are getting their work done by a girl.)

Aradhya too looked at him while still pointing her gun at Akshay.

" All of you just dance wearing bangles because your women have taken the job of holding the gun."

Reyansh tilted his head slightly and smiled amusingly at the audacity of this Man. Shekhar was succeed to grab everyone's attention and it just made Akshay to snatch the gun from Aradhya's hands. He laughed along with Shekhar while his wife took a step back with horrified look on face. Akshay pointed the gun at Aradhya who is not looking scared a little.

" I am sure that I didn't fail to make a good friend."

Shekhar said then laughed and Akshay smirked and was about to pull the trigger but before he could-

*Bang*

Aradhya smirked when he fell down and gun slipped from his hand when bullet hit his thigh. He cried while grabbing his thigh and Aradhya looked behind only to find her dramatic husband caressing his favorite gun.

" Oho...Nishana miss ho gya."

( I missed the target.)

Reyansh uttered and looked at Shekhar who is staring at his friend with horror look on face.

" Hamari Biwi ka bada gehra bair hai aap se. Hum unke badle ke beech mein nahi aa sakti."

( My wife has a deep enmity with you and I cannot come in the middle of her revenge.)

He said then ordered two guards to take Akshay away from here and shift him to the hospital. He will talk to police later and will make sure that he rot in jail for lifetime.

" So, Do you want Police to put their hand or just want a brutal kill."

Reyansh asked to Shekhar.

" Hamare hath to kholiye, barabari ka muqabala to tab hoga."

( Open my hands, then there will be an equal fight.)

Shekhar said and Reyansh nodded.

" Vo bhi karke dekh lete hai."

( let's do that too.)

He stood up to walk towards him but Aradhya grabbed his arm and shook her head at him.

" Looks like your wife do not believe you."

" No Sir, I am worried for you."

Aradhya replied Sarcastically to him while Reyansh removed her grip around his arm and walked towards Shekhar anyways.

As soon as Shekhar's hands got untie, he threw punch at Reyansh who grabbed it by his hands.

" Aisi galti mat kariyega."

( Never do this mistake.)

He twisted his hand then yanked it away making Shekhar to stumble back. Suddenly Shekhar started to clap his hands.

" You all played well. You just made my guards on your side. My family is standing against me cause of you. You deserve a praise for this."

Aradhya moved her eyes at Diya who looked at her too. She gestured towards the Vase through her eyes which is just behind her. She knows that Shekhar is again trying to divert their attention while moving towards Sulochna.

" You all did well but-"

In a blink of an eye, he grabbed Sulochna's hand and pulled her in front of him. Taking the knife from pocket he pointed it towards her neck.