🍑☁️{{𝑺𝒏𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔}} [𝑫𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒂 𝒙 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆]🍑☁️

[Authors note; Heyo!!! I've never written anything genshin related, so some of these will be either somewhat modernized or a modern au, and I'm still learning how to write characters from genshin, so forgive me if anyone is ooc :') also, most of these will be short rip. Please note, I will refer to Childe as Childe(along with Tartaglia),but also Ajax because I like to think it's like 'when someone says your full name' thing, so I think it's pretty funky. Also, pet names sorta? It's mostly stuff like darling, love,girlie (it'd be criminal if I didn't), and flower names and such.(ex, Redcrest,a type of flower from Sumeru) Art is by yours truly (me❤)]

─────────ೋღ ☁️🍑 ღೋ─────────
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
Childe was practically wrapped around Dehya, his face on her chest, his arms and legs wrapped around him as he slept peacefully. Dehya on the other hand had her hand buried in the man's messy orange hair, her free hand resting on the pillow. This was so comfy... What more could she want then to cuddle with her beloved redcrest?

Eventually, Dehya had woken up, her mouth dry and her eyes still heavy. She attempted to wiggle out of Childe's grasp, only for his gentle grip to tighten a bit, not enough to hurt Dehya, like he could lay a finger on her anyways, but enough to get her attention. "Stay.." Childe mumbled sleepily as I buried his face into the crook of her neck. "Redcrest...I'll be right back-" Dehya said with a chuckle as she rubbed the top of his head. Childe grumbled. "I don't care... I barely get to snuggle with you my love..." He said, his face still buried in his partner's neck. Dehya let out a sigh, letting out a playful chuckle. "Childe Tartaglia let me go before I tickle you to death" she said, chuckling. Childe scoffed playfully, letting out a quiet chuckle. "You can't make me, girlie" he said with another chuckle. Dehya chuckled again. "Oh really, you wanna play like that, Ajax?" She said smugly. Childe moved his head from the crook of her neck with a playful smirk. "You didn't" he said, his smirking growing a bit. "I did" Dehya said as she smirked back at him as she quickly attempted to tickle him, with Childe, almost immediately overpowering her and tickling her back. "You thought you got the best of-" he was interrupted by a quick peck on the lips and Dehya getting back at him by tickling him back. "I didn't think, I got the best of you, Redcrest" she let out a chuckle as Childe laughed as she tickled him.

After a while of tickling and overall goofing off, Childe lost the tickle war, something Dehya will NEVER let him forget. So she got her water, and the rest of the day was the two snuggling, and whispering praises and such to each other until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

─────────ೋღ ☁️🍑 ღೋ─────────
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
[See, I told you these would be short, but I hope you enjoyed~❤]