Chap 3

(Kronii's pov)

I went into my room and sat on my bed. I looked at many clocks that were in my room as each one ticked in sync. I kept listening to my clock as I realized that one of the clocks was ticking in an off beat. I stood up and went to it. I took it off the wall and adjusted the time.

I put the clock back on the wall and listened to its ticking. It was all in sync now. I sat at my desk in my room and went through the many files in my room. I grabbed a file from the pile as another fell on the floor. I sighed as I set the file that I grabbed on the table and reached for the one that fell. The file that fell caught my interest, the file name had the name Nanashi family on it. I started to open the file when I heard someone bursting my door open."

"Oh hi!!" I got startled and threw the file on the floor alongside with the many other files on the floor.

"Gosh Mumei, don't do that. Do you not know how to knock?"

"Sorry I'm just used to doing this."

"What are you doing here anyways."

"Oh, I just came and asked whacha doing?"

"I'm going through some files. Actually, come here"

"Oki dok." Mumei skipped her way towards me and sat on my lap.

"W-wait?! What are you doing?!"

"You told me to come here"

"Y-yes but not on my lap!!"

"Oh, well it's more comfortable this way anyways." My face went red as my heart started to beat a bit fast.

(God damn, t-this girl......)

"What do you want me to do Master Kronii?"

"Why are you calling me by that?"

"Well, Fauna said that I should respect you, so I gave you a title."

"But no one calls me master.."

"Well I'll be the first then Master Kronii!!~" the way she called me by that was making my heart skip a beat. (God why am I reacting this way?.....)

"So what do you want me to do?"

"A-ah r-right, I need you to sort these files on my desk in order and stack them all in my office. While you do that I need to go sort my other files in my office and-" Mumei turned her body around and sat on my lap face forwardly.

"Waa?! You're gonna leave me here?!"

"W-well, I need to go do other things while you do this one." Mumei hugged me tightly as she then whispered gently in my ear.

"Please don't leave me here master Kronii~" my face started to heat up and then turn red. I pushed Mumei slightly away as I then turned my face away from her with my left hand covering it.

"A-alright I-I'll stay here and watch you."

"Ok!" Mumei turned back around and started to grab the files one by one.

(What are you doing to me to make me react like this, Mumei?.....)