Y/n and Harry looked at each other for a moment before looking at the boy again. "Sure, no problem," Y/n was the first to speak up as he motioned for him to come in. The new boy quickly sat down next to Harry with a smile on his face.

"I'm Ron by the way," The boy smiled at the two of them. "Ron Weasley," Y/n wasn't one to judge but it was obvious that the boy was a Weasley.

"Y/n," Y/n introduced himself before turning back to the window, he could feel Ron was about to ask something but thankfully he never had a chance.

"Harry," He spoke up as he turned to face Ron. "Harry Potter,"

Ron gasped as he stared at the brown-haired boy. "So it's true," Ron spoke, his reaction had caused Y/n to face the two of them once again. "Do you have the..." Ron began but couldn't finish his sentence as he stared at Harry, who looked confused.

"His asking about the scar," Y/n finished, saving Ron from his stuttering. Harry smiled before lifting his hair to reveal the lightning-bold scar on his forehead.

"Wicked," Ron smiled which caused both boys to chuckle at his reaction.

Just then a trolley had stopped in front of their door as a lady stuck her head in. "Anything from the cart?" She asked the three boys. Y/n watched Ron look at her for a moment before reaching into his pocket to pull out a bag of what looked to him like powder.

"No thanks, I'm all set,"

Y/n felt hurt, it wasn't a secret that the Weasley weren't rich and seeing the boy look so sad over something as mundane as sweets irritated Y/n, not because it was ridiculous but because he knew what it was like to want something and no matter what, you couldn't get it. "I'll take the lot," Y/n stood up as he pulled a small pouch out of his pocket and handed it to the lady.

And pretty soon the side that Harry and Ron sat on was covered in sweets while Y/n sat with his back against the wall and his feet on the chair, book in hand. "Aren't you going to have any?" Ron asked as he looked at Y/n.

"I don't enjoy sweets," Y/n reassured them as he went back to reading his book.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans?" Harry read the packet in his hand as he glanced at the two. He turned his head when he heard Y/n laugh.

"When they say every flavour, they mean EVERY flavour,"

"I know, my brother George," Ron jumped in as he smiled at the two, watching Harry spit out one of the beans. "He swore he had a bogey flavour bean."

"That is just..." Y/n couldn't even finish his sentence as felt his stomach doing backflips. "That is why I don't eat them." Y/n watched as Harry studied another sweet box. "Those aren't real frogs, it's just a basic enchantment," He explained as a relieved expression crossed Harry's face.

"Besides, it's the card you want," Ron added as he continued eating his liquorice. "Each pack has got a famous witch or wizard," Ron smiled as he explained. "I've got about 500 myself."

"Try 730," Y/n spoke as he shifted to face the two.

"I thought you don't eat sweets?" Ron asked as he glanced at him.

"Normally give it to my brother and I keep the card," Y/n explained as he watched Harry open the box and get a fright when the frog jumped onto the glass.

"Watch it," Ron called as the frog climbed to the top of the glass and jumped out the window. "That's rotten luck, they only have one good jump in them, to begin with." Ron let out a sigh as he watched Harry study his card.

"I've got Dumbledore,"

"I've got about 6 of him," Ron spoke proudly.

"Well, I've got about 2," Y/n mentioned as he watched the proud look on Ron's face grow even more.