He pecked her cheeks and she covered them with a comforter and they resumed their search for the stories.

Teja " sunny ye dhek.. Aww this edit is so cute , look at the baby.. Kaise cover pics edit karte hai log"

Karan " okay looks like we r married and this is our parenthood "

She nodded and they opened to read the chapter. Each and every line made them fall for the one shot and they r into the world of three with their daughter and nothing was less than bliss to them.

Karan " awww, i am definitely going to pamper her like this only. I can't really wait to have her in my arms. Teju, sach mei I m going to cry when she will be in my arms, I can't wait for that moment. She is my princess, she is my world, my baby she is.. Teju dhekna, ye karan kundrra uskeliye sab kuch karega, sab kuch, usko ye duniya chhaiye voh bhi qurban kardunga"

His eyes were little wet, he was living in that world, every word made him feel such and he can't control his emotions, he was ranting and she was patiently listening to him, she was adoring the father side of him, even thought it was still not their present.

Karan " teju, sunrahe ho "

Teju " haan haan sunrahe hu, Papa kundrra ki pyaari imagination which will turn into real soon "

He kissed her forehead with a smile and she snuggled into him.

Karan " I want to read more like this "

Teju " let's do it "

They chosed few more stories and each and every story have capture their heart, it was very cute that they don't want to skip anything.

It was around 4 in the morning when they were reading the ending of a chapter, she was having tears as the part ended with her delivery and their beautiful princess came to their world. The story was wholesome that it had everything of their pregnancy phase, how he took her, how he handle her mood swings, how he take care of her every needs and their baby.

Karan " God teju, y can't we get pregnant now " he whined making her giggle.

Teju " who said we can't "

She teased him and he looked at her wide eyed. 

Karan " Hain... Sachiiii "

Teju laughed and he pouted at her.

Karan " you r teasing me.. Mujhe sachi chahiye.. I want to see you with that cute belly of yours, I want to feel her in my palm, I want to make you feel good and I want to experience all this "

Teju " oh oh.. Mr. Kundrra, apki gaadi bohot tez chalraha hai "

Karan " kyu nahi "

Teju " first, you need to propose me, then I have to say yes, then we need to inform family, then they will arrange dates, then we will get married, then sab rituals honge, uske baat ayenge humari baby "

Karan " oh hello.. Baby keliye ye sab nahi karna.. Ek easy step hai" 

Teju know what he is saying " and whats tat "

Karan whispered in her ears " bol nahi sakte, dhikana padega "

He pulled her closer making her laugh and she smacked his arms. 

Teju " achaaa jii"

Karan " haan jii "

Teju " besharam "

He laughed and she blushed as his hands teased her belly.

Teju " this app is not that bad "

Karan " but some are too explicit.. "

She chuckled nodding yes and they scrolled through few more.

Teju " But honestly, they are so talented na, writing something on their imagination and this writing style, some were really cute and some were hot, God they really imagine all this. I m embarrassed a little. They all have open eyes for our romance, too open to my concern "

He laughed at her expression and nodded yes " I told you, bcoz I have seen tweets indicating done watt pad always. Some even warned me not to go this site and now I understand y "

She chuckled and they exited from the app " what would be their reaction after knowing we read their stories "

Karan laughed " cut down their wild imagination "

Teju " or they write more wild stuff, knowing we already knew "

Karan " chance are there "

Both laughed and talked for few more hours and it was dawn when they slipped into their dream world, to their wonder, their happy family, their world of three came in their dream making their smile wider and happier even in sleep. 

......................................................................

Hiyaa, a random short OS, I hope u all will like this chapter and please share your views.

This is my 111 part ❤❤ thank you so much for all your support

Love

Santhiya Suresh