Just What I Needed

JUST WHAT I NEEDED
- graphics

✷ (young) natasha lyonne - althea cameron

(young) natasha lyonne
- althea cameron

✷ (young) natasha lyonne - althea cameron

✷ bailey bass- rue davis

bailey bass
- rue davis

Althea Cameron. Big reputation for being a troublemaker and a "sinner"

Her parents' lack of power didn't help matters. When Althea's mother became pregnant at age 16, she realized she needed to make changes in herself before she ruined her life. On the other hand, her father took off. Althea didn't mind that she was fatherless. She would rather not have one than one who, had he stayed, would have turned out to be a deadbeat. Nobody wanted their kid to be friends with someone like her, especially parents. When Althea was 14 years old, she was caught kissing Tracy Haven at a party. Tracy instantly pushed Althea away, claiming that Althea was forcing herself on her. Now even at17, no one would let her live it down. She didn't care though, she didn't need people to make her feel bad for something she liked.

Rue Davis was the complete opposite of Althea.

Her family was very wealthy. Because she didn't have any siblings, she frequently got what she wanted. But she never bragged about it or turned into a brat as a result. She constantly maintained her demeanor and gratitude for what she had while acknowledging that she did have more than others. She had a good boyfriend and a supportive family; she couldn't have asked for anything more. She had all the things she wanted.  She believed she did, at least.