Introductory Author's Note

Drumroll pleaseeeeee!!!

Another exciting story is here! If you haven't read my previous books, Untangled and Penned From The Heart,
Kindly check them out.

Untangled:

I slammed the table loudly and groaned out of pain

I slammed the table loudly and groaned out of pain. Not only the pain from the headache I was having right now. But also from the memories flooding my mind as well. I was slowly remembering everything.

"I hate you!"I shouted seething from anger as I gritted my teeth to stop myself from attacking him. He was really tempting me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would attempt to pull his face apart and rip out his throat.

"Not more than I hate you Alexander Norman. Trust me." He said emphasising on the name that seemed so foreign to me yet that was my real name. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he seemed to enjoy the internal battle I was having in my head.

" So back to my story-" He drawled in an attempt to irritate me before he continued. " Your mother married me because I had her secret and I threatened to ruin her with it if she did not give in to my wishes."

"And what exactly was her secret?" I asked.

"She killed your father." He responded and glanced at me probably waiting for my reaction at what he just said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Scandals brew in the air once more. Lies in the web of deception and atrocities committed, he seeks to unravel them. Would the past rear its ugly head and untangle all the mysteries?

Started[November 2022]
Finished [August 2023]

Penned From The Heart:

Just freeverses penned from the heart!Parchment on paper! For the poetry lovers❤️

Parchment on paper!
For the poetry lovers❤️.
Beautiful and inspirational classic collections!

Started[ 23rd August 2023]
Finished[21st September 2023]

                     □□□□□□□□

This book, Or Am I Wrong, is just a rewritten version of my old book Chosen which is on my old account that I cannot retrieve. It promises to be exciting and intriguing.

Okay...so sit back,relax and enjoy!
Drumroll....
Without further talk,I present to you Or Am I Wrong?