"Shut up!"

"If he's not using you for sex then you're just a puzzle piece in this society!"

I feel moisture from Kylians waist. I look down seeing more blood from his previous injury across his chest.

"This doll doesn't want to realise her position. Take her away and put her in the chamber."

"NO! No, You're not taking me ANYWHERE!" I say coming closer to Kylian.

They pry me off his body and he slowly falls to the floor. I quickly take Kylians phone and check for Hakimi. A message from 6 minutes ago.

Hakimi

Deployment at 8:00 :)))
delivered at 7:49

The time is 7:54. Cmon Kylian. Stay alive for 6 more minutes, please!

I turn to look at him before being dragged out the room. I shout and shake myself out of the mens' hold, trying to break free. I try biting and kicking them but I eventually trip over myself and they just continue to drag me along the floor. I stomp my feet like a spoilt child when a blade appears from the tip of my shoe.

This is why they were custom made?... I slide it back in and begin the show...

"Excuse me! Can I please get up and walk!? So rude!" I say miserably

They stop walking and help me up.

"Thank you. Maybe you guys aren't so bad...I've...been thinking...maybe Kylian is as bad as you say. I dont wanna be know for his kinda image."

"Clearly you know nothing. Hanging around with a criminal like him." One of them say.

"No I don't, I'm so clueless...I'm too...innocent for that kind of man."

The two men look at each other silently. I stop, suddenly hissing at a pain in my foot.

"Ouch...will you please let me take off my heels? They're killing me..."

"U-uh sure. Make it quick though."

I sit on the nearest chair and pull my dress up so it just covers my panties. I arch my back as I lean down to unbuckle my heel. I moan subtly as I slip my foot out and do the same with the other foot.

"Ahh, so much better."

"C-Come on now!" The guy hurries

I put my hand in each shoe and once again begin to walk with them. I need to do this fast... With the blade of he shoe, I slice the dress slightly around my mid thigh. I step forwards onto the material and it completely tears it the whole way around but at the same time I trip forward onto my hands and knees.

"Oh fuck! I told Kylian this material was too thin! Im so sorry!"

One of the men look at his friend then back at me.

"Listen lady I'll make a deal with you... You let me and my friend here hit and we'll say we lost you, ok?"

I bite my lip and nod my head.

Men...

I stand up and one holds me while the other kisses my lips. I'm lifted up and thrown onto a chair in a hallway. I overlook a clock in the area and it read 7:47. I've got three minutes.

I keep my heels beside me and pull the mans head closer to me. The other man slid my straps off my shoulders and sucked the top of my breasts.

This is so gross...