"What Beyoncé say? Aw ok cause fuck jumping in jeans I'm jumping in shorts tf"

"I just wanna give props to the females who do hair but hate doing they own hair cause that's me.. ion know it's just spending money on females to do my hair when I can do it myself just gives a lot"

"Cause yesterday my god momma did my hair well I dyed the color and she styled and installed it which I'm grateful for cause she hate when I pay her too so if you in atlanta go to my momma and god mommy shop the Glam Bar"

"Lashes done by Lashdotnini she ate very much she only charged only $60 and when y'all book her book-y'all the names really funny asf but it's called a zip of za"

"And nails is by my close friend Nailsbyke my baby frl frl I paid 75 for a short pink Frenchtip freestyle, when my bitch say she wanna freestyle let her cause she be eating"

"Imma go get me a smoothie after I get ke cause I know she might want one"

"Ight y'all this the fit, I already packed my bag I really picked a outfit that can go with both my owens and my heels, I seen one girl on TikTok with the heels and heard up and bought them they was cute as shit"

"Imma do only two pumps cause this last a long time and Im bringing my smaller one out cause that one was cheaper and this bottle a inside home shit"

"I made a TikTok earlier asking for which purse and my black Gucci Dionysus crossbody so yeah it's really hot outside y'all"

"My back hurt from carrying all this ass"

"But I'm finna grab me a water and get up out of here imma get with y'all when I get in the car or when I get ke"

___⏱️___

"Ight y'all I got ke with me and we just got our smoothies, I honestly forgot to record but I got a large slim n trim strawberry and I believe ke metabolism boost Strawberry Pineapple the one I had last video"

"Y'all get into the beauty in this car, like my baby momma looks good asf, I'm happy she taking YouTube serious cause I've been on her neck like bitch record record and record and just post be yo self"

"Girl I posted before you know but I was starting to be busy cause I think after that video you posted your health care vlog everybody was just booking booking and booking me and some even wanted the same design I gave you"

" y'all needs to @ me and let me know when y'all get y'all nails done cause I met a few of y'all when I came to ke's studio and y'all was so nice and sweeet"

" imma start doing random pull up and see y'all"

"Y'all she drove the Gwagon today she came to dress and impress with this car"

"No my other car real life ain't have no fucking gas cause I forgot after I dropped you off yesterday"

"It's not funny cause I had to call Quan to come and put some gas in it but he ain't come so I was like fuck it this the moves"

"I never been in here before the seats is niceee"

"Yeah I sent it to the detail spot so they can customize them, girl it's hot asf"