𝟏𝟗| 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐳𝐞𝐦𝐨

Start from the beginning

The two don't respond as he goes through his bag, grabbing some papers from the bag as he places them on the table he sat behind.

"I'm not here to judge you two. I just want to ask you both a few questions. Do you both know where you are?" Zemo asks, getting silence in return. "I can't help you two if you don't talk to me."

"My name is Bucky." Bucky eventually replies.

Zemo hums, glancing to Y/n. "And what about you, Ms. Rogers?"

"My name is Y/n." Y/n replies, looking at her lap.

"Tell me, Bucky and Y/n. You two have seen a great deal, haven't you?" Zemo reminds.

Glancing over at Y/n, Bucky meets her beautiful e/c eyes, both sharing a knowing look before he looks back at Zemo.

"We don't wanna talk about it." Bucky replies.

"You two fear that if you open your mouths, the horrors might never stop." Zemo states. "Don't worry. We only have to talk about one."

Just then, the lights suddenly go out, making Y/n and Bucky exchange a glance full of confusion. He could see slight panic in her e/c eyes, making him tense, not liking she was scared and he couldn't do anything.

"What the hell is this?" Bucky questions.

"Why don't we discuss your home?" Zemo suggests. "Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean your real home."

Upon seeing the red book with the star in the middle of the leather cover, their eyes widen, Bucky glancing to his beloved, wanting nothing more than to get her out of there and away from Zemo.

"Toska." Zemo begins. (Longing)

"No." Bucky and Y/n whisper.

"Rzhavyy." (Rusted)

"Stop."

"Semnadtsat." (Seventeen)

"Stop."

"Rassvet." (Daybreak)

Screaming, Bucky breaks out of the chains they strapped him to, Y/n quickly following before they proceed to punch at the glass doors, blocking their way from escape.

"Pech." Zemo continues, walking around them. "Devyat. Dobrokachestvennyy. Vozvrashcheniye domoy. Odin. Gruzovoy vagon." (Furnace, Nine, Benign, Homecoming, One, Freight car)

Just then, the doors of their cages goes flying off, both Bucky and Y/n landing on their feet. Zemo glances between them, standing in front of them as they stand up, not noticing their combined hands.

"Soldaty?" Zemo asks in Russian. (Soldiers?)

"Gotovy sootvetstvovat." The partners reply together. (Ready to comply)

"Mission report. December sixteen, 1991." Zemo instructs.

Meanwhile, after a few minutes and outside of the room they had be told to stay inside, Steve and Sam run through the halls, turning the corner, their gazes stopping on many knocked out guards.

"Help me." A weak voice calls out. "Help."

The blonde looks up, revealing Zemo laying on the floor, looking and pretending to sound weak. With a clenched jaw, he stomps over to the man, stopping in front of him.

"Get up." Steve demands.

Seeing that he wasn't obeying, Steve grabs him by the collar, walking forwards until Zemo's back hit the wall behind him.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Steve asks.

"To see an empire fall." Zemo replies.

Just as Sam walks in, he suddenly finds himself ducking, dodging a punch from Bucky, who used his metal arm. As they fight, Steve let's go of Zemo, him and Y/n proceeding to fight one another. The siblings found themselves fighting down the hall when Y/n kicks him in the torso, going out of the room.

Steve dodges the many kicks and punches his sister was throwing his way before he found himself being pinned against some elevator doors, using both hands to hold his sister's fist, which was aimed at his torso. However, it didn't last long as the elevator doors break, the blonde falling down the shoot.

Y/n watches her brother fall down the elevator before she looks away, meeting Bucky halfway. The male cups her cheek with his left hand before they run off together through the building, soon finding themselves in the main hall, fighting a few guards that stood in front of them, taking them all out. Just as Bucky is about to shoot one, a sound happens, making the ex-assassins grimace before Tony starts attacking Bucky.

As they do that, Sharon comes running out, her and Y/n fighting one another. Y/n punches at her many times, but the blonde dodges while Natasha runs to them, kneeing Y/n in the stomach. Sharon kicks up high, her leg going over Y/n's shoulder before she was suddenly flipped over, landing on a table.

From behind, Natasha grabs Y/n's shoulder, flipping around, the women finding themselves with Natasha's legs around Y/n's shoulders as the red head elbows the ex-assassin many times before she's slammed onto a table, Y/n gripping her neck tightly in a choking manner.

"You could at least recognize me." Natasha gasps out.

Just then, Y/n was pushed off of Natasha by T'Challa, both of them fighting one another, where Bucky soon joins, pushing the prince away from his partner. The three fight, Bucky punching T'Challa in the chest, sending the prince back on the floor before the ex-assassins find their way upstairs.

As they continue walking up the stairs, T'Challa suddenly lands in front of them, the three fighting once again. Kicking Y/n away, T'Challa grabs ahold of Bucky's metal arm, about to attack him when his hand suddenly stops, both men looking at the metal arm and the prince's ring sitting on his finger.

Before either one of them could do anything else, Y/n lunges at the Wakandan prince, kicking him roughly, which sends all three of them tumbling down a staircase. As they rise to their feet, T'Challa begins punching them again, kicking them back, which sends the partners over the railing.

Bucky pulls on his beloved's hand, the two running off before T'Challa could spot them again. Eventually, the partners found themselves walking onto the roof and towards a helicopter, where Y/n hops into the passenger's side, Bucky in the driver's. Just as they begin to fly off, Steve comes running through the door, quickly sprinting over to them. Before Bucky could fly any higher, Steve jumps up, grabbing ahold of the railing at the bottom of the helicopter.

Bucky continues to try and fly off, which results in Steve grabbing ahold of both the railing of the helicopter and the helipad, using his strength to pull the helicopter down slightly. Bucky glances at his partner, the two sharing a nod before he drives the helicopter forward, onto the helipad, to which Steve quickly moves out of the way, avoiding the propellers. Eventually, the helicopter stops moving, leaning over the edge slightly.

Steve grunts, sitting up. Just as he does so, Bucky breaks through the window, his metal hand wrapping around the blonde's throat as he keeps an arm wrapped Y/n's waist. As that happens, the helicopter falls backwards, the whole vehicle and the three soldiers falling into the water, sinking downwards. After a couple seconds, Steve resurfaces, holding an unconscious Y/n and Bucky in his arms as he treads the water.