𝟏𝟓| 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

TILL THE END OF THE LINE

MANY S.H.I.E.L.D. PILOTS walked out of the building, suits hugging their bodies as they walked outside, many planes sitting around.

"All S.H.I.E.L.D pilots, scramble." One pilot instructs, holding a walkie in his hand. "We're the only air support Captain Rogers has got."

All of a sudden, a plane was shot at by a missile, making it explode as it crashed onto the ground. With guns in hand, Bucky and Y/n continued shooting at the many planes and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.

One agent went to throw a grenade at the Winter Soldiers, but Y/n shot him as Bucky ran forward, grabbing that exact grenade and throwing it into a plane just as the hatch closes, seeing a man inside.

As the plane exploded, Y/n and Bucky ran forward, knocking out some more S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that had been shooting at them. Bucky punched one with his metal arm, Y/n kicking one back, the man flying backwards, landing on another plane that exploded.

Grabbing his partner's hand, Bucky pulled on Y/n as they ran towards another plane that was perfectly fine. Both landed on the roof of the vehicle, causing the pilot inside to look up, only to be shot by Bucky.

Both assassins landed on each side, breaking off the doors. Y/n pushed the pilot's body out of the plane, sitting beside Bucky, who started flying upwards.

Meanwhile, Steve ran out of a helicarrier, then running away from a few HYDRA agents, who all had their guns aimed on the blonde super soldier.

"Hey, Sam, gonna need a ride." Steve says into the coms.

"Roger. Let me know when you're ready." He hears Sam reply.

Just then, a HYDRA agent pulls the trigger on a rocket launcher just as Steve jumps off the one helicarrier.

"I just did!" Steve calls.

Quickly, Sam flies straight down, heading towards the super soldier. After a couple seconds, he grabs onto Steve's hand, then flying upwards, where the two heroes land on another helicarrier.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam comments.

Steve shrugs. "I had a big breakfast."

All of a sudden, Steve is pushed off the helicarrier by the female Winter Soldier, Y/n Rogers, Bucky Barnes right behind her.

"Steve!" Sam shouts, going after the blonde.

However, just as he goes to jump off, his wings suit opening up, Bucky grabs ahold of one of his wings with his metal arm, throwing the hero backwards. Sam was quick to bring out some guns, shooting at the assassins, who both dodged with ease, hiding behind something.