"We recieved an answer."

Pisces remained quiet, his silence displaying his excitement. His jaw dropped when he heard the next words.

"It is a yes!" He exclaimed and handed him the scroll they had gotten back from the Air Realm.

Pisces hastily grabbed it and read the content. His poker face broke as his face showed a slight smile.

He then asked him "This is wonderful! But, when are they planning on meeting us?" "Day after tomorrow. They are inviting us to the Air Realm. I suggest you to pack your belongings."

He wanted to wait no more to tell this good news to Scorpio and Cancer. He asked his father whether he could leave and when he got the desired answer, rushed back to his room and wrote a letter and placed it in a silver vessel and it vanished. That was how they communicated.

Meanwhile...

The Air Realm

That one Atom's POV

"So you are saying that we are going to be visited by the Water Royals and other people and possibly make an alliance?" Aquarius asked again and her father, who was tired of answering her questions, once again said yes. I bow down to Libra for dealing with her... He thought.

Aquarius was freaking out and surprised out of her wits. She had known about the offer of the Water Realm days ago but was shocked to know that they were actually agreeing. Not in a bad way though, She had always wanted peace. But had certainly not expected that it would take them just a few days to say yes.

Her father spoke again when he was sure to that Aquarius had nothing more to say. "You and Libra have to accompany and guide the prince and the Duke's daughter around, since our own Duke is sick." Her eyes lit up, she loved giving tours.

"And no need to go out to tell Gemini that, this will be announced shortly." Aquarius nodded and asked to leave. The king let out a laugh at her daughter's excitement "Of course. You can start planning it out already." And with that Aquarius ran off to meet Libra, who was questioning why she had a chaotic family and friend group.

"Are you ready to give the Duke's daughter and Prince of the Water Realm a tour?!" Aquarius screamed as she shut the doors of Libra's room, loud enough for the latter's ears to give up.

Libra covered her ears with a pillow and exclaimed "I am not deaf!" She was crying inside, she had heard enough screaming and screeching for today.

Aqua told her best friend all about the approval and how the Water Royals and Duke family were going to visit them and stay for a week.

Libra's eye flinched rapidly, 'I am going to die.' She thought. She might act like an extrovert in front of Gemini, Aquarius, the royals, the main townspeople and her family but was totally shy and awkward in front of others.

Timeskip to when they are leaving for the Air Realm.

"Why are you guys leaving me all alone here?" Scorpio asked as she helped Cancer drag her stuff downstairs for the week stay. Cancer shrugged "well, if you would accept to live with your family, then maybe you would be coming too." She said with innocence and Scorpio made a neutral face "Don't act all innocent and I will never be a painter. That's for sure."

Scorpio harshly dragged Cancer's stuff downstairs and helped the servants load the stuff onto the carriage. "Say hi to that Stupid Dummy for me." Cancer chuckled and nodded. She sat down in her carriage with her mother and father and off she went towards the docks, where the royals were waiting for them.

(A/N- Laziness took over here and I was TOO lazy to write about their journey :') )

Timeskip to when they reached.

Pisces and Cancer stared in awe at what was infront of them. The Air Realm was a beautiful place with clouds settling at lower grounds and mountains surrounding the realm from all the sides (👇)

 The Air Realm was a beautiful place with clouds settling at lower grounds and mountains surrounding the realm from all the sides (👇)

(A/N- Credits To the Artist! Love this picture a lot and it fits the Air Realm beautifully)

"Pinch me" Pisces said and received a punch on the jaw. "I said a pinch, not a punch!" Cancer laughed quietly, afraid that the Air Realm or Water Realm people might hear it. The duo couldn't believe this, they were living their dream of peace.

Cancer and Pisces turned to see that the royals and some other people were there to welcome them.

"Greetings! I am Poseidon, the king of the Water Realm." The Water King introduced. He ushered his son, Pisces beside him and continued "This is my son, Pisces" he turned to look at his wife, the Water Queen "And my wife, Merlyn" The introduction from the Air Realm people were heard too. (A/N- Too Lazy)

"King Poseidon, if you would like, my daughter Aquarius along with one of our youngest and best authors, Libra would like to tour the young prince and the Duke's Daughter around and give them company on your stay here." The Air King offered and Libra blushed from embarassment, she wasn't even that good in her opinion

The water king happily agreed and Pisces was shocked. Normally, his father would make him stick by his side. But right now, he allowed him to be Pisces not the Prince of the Water Realm.

The royals started leaving together leaving Pisces, Cancer, Libra and Aquarius together. Libra had put up a small smile as she tried to make a conversation but failed miserably. She elbowed Aquarius to do something.

Aquarius got the hint "Hello! I am Aquarius. Don't call me Princess though. I find it awkward." She extended her hand and Cancer took it. She smiled and said "I am Cancer! Call me Cance or by my name. You and Pisces are so similar, he doesn't like to be called the Prince too."

"Is that so? Well, we might just get along then. Anyway, since my friend over here is too shy right now, I will introduce her. This Libra. She's like a parent and gets me out of trouble." Libra softly waved her hand and gave a slight glare to Aquarius, because she certainly didn't want to called a parent.

After the short talk, they walked towards the carriage that was waiting for them.

Cancer was staring in awe at Libra and Libra could feel her gaze intensifying by the second. She finally mustered enough courage and asked her "Uh, Ibegyourpardonbutistheresomethingonmyface?" She didn't even realise that she had spoken so quickly that Cancer blinked her eyes and asked her to repeat it.

"I beg your pardon but, is there something on my face?" Libra repeated herself in a calm tone and Cancer giggled "Not really, in fact I adore your eyes. So pretty! They remind of someone else's who isn't here..."

Libra smiled softly and thanked her. "I love your hair too. They remind of clouds!" Cancer grinned from cheek-to-cheek.

The four of them sat down in their open-roof carriage and Aquarius exclaimed.

"First stop, The palace!"

Wordcount- 1803

It's Short-