You're mine, and I'm yours

Start from the beginning

Um not but I
do have a car, money,
and a grocery store

I'm not even
surprised

Good

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. Fin went to go get it and came back with our guests.

"Hi, Harlow!"

"Hi, Rylee!" I smiled, "How are you?"

"I'm great! Where's Halo and Atticus?"

"In the back yard playing in the snow."

He ran towards the back without saying another word.

Fin grabbed all of Raven and Ashley's bags and led them to where they would be staying. Salem stood in Foyer not bothering to move. I was concerned.

"Salem?" I called, "Are you okay?"

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, finally moving from where she had been standing.

"Sure?"

I led her out of the house and on to the porch out front. I looked up at the snow falling as I waited for her to start speaking.

"Harlow, Im not going to lie to you," She began, "I miss you. I miss you a lot- a whole lot. I tried to ignore and avoid you physically, and while that worked, I couldn't avoid or ignore you mentally. You've been on my mind. And seeing you in that hospital bed made me realize we're not promised tomorrow. You damn near died! I refuse to allow myself to pretend you don't exist knowing damn well there's someone in the world who could kill you. I forgive you but I won't forget. I don't want you, Harlow, I need you. I need my girlfriend back."

I was stunned. I hurt her yet she's the one who standing here asking me to take her back.

"I need mine back too. I'm so sorry for what I put you through, Salem. I would never intentionally hurt you. I care about you too much. You make my day better, you make my daughter happy, you're just so perfect! I cannot express how much I truly appreciate you. But, what I don't want is for you to immediately take me back. Let me earn you."

"No." She shook her head.

"No?" I repeated.

"No. Everything that has came out of your mouth has been about how sorry you are and it's genuine. You've earned me, Miss Hanes."

A wide smile made its way to my face. She began leaning in towards me when the door flew open revealing a smiling Fin. He was in his snow suit along with a very fuzzy hat.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

"Number one, Harlow, I'm going to the store to refill Lilian's snack bag. Number two; I'm dressed like this because it's winter time." He scoffed.

So sassy.

"It's sixty-eight degrees though..."

He let out a sass filled huff and walked over to his car. He flipped us off as he left causing me and Salem to burst into a fit of giggles.

Returning my attention back to the woman in front of me, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"You said I earned you... does that mean-"

She cut me off, not allowing me to finish what I was going to say.

"Yes," she nodded, "You're mine, and I'm yours. Again."

I grabbed her face and pulled her close to me. I smashed my lips onto hers and couldn't help but smile. Jocelyn's gonna flip the fuck out when I tell her about this.

1106 words

A/n: yall don't understand how excited I am to start my new book!
-Mj