EPISODE 9

Like this their lives were going, yn daily come to tae and stay with him 4 5 hours and talk with him. She also stop going to university, at home she says that she is going to university but she comes to tae and stay with him.

Jimin also stay day and night with tae, eating, drinking, sleeping and everything he does with tae, he is taking good care of tae and even telling him that "we will do this and that just you recover fast" which makes tae smile too

While, namjoon also come everyday with breakfast for tae before going to company and talk with him, scold him dramatically while hoping that one day tae will stop him and answer him back but it didnt happen cause tae doesn't understand emotions like sadness, anger, he just smile and feel happy little bit while looking at others. Others are smiling and laughing so I have to smile too, thinking this he is smiling.

Tae daily take his medicines, which is making improvements in him but internally, externally it doesn't get notice cause its so small and slow improvements, it get noticable in reports but externally, by eyes, its impossible atleast right now.

Till now tae is having his food properly, still he dont understand what he have to do by himself, when someone will tell him then only he do that.. When someone ask him 4 times then it get click to him and he answers them one time. Like this his condition is but still they are hoping for good and taking his good care.

And like this days pass, and now almost one month get completed for that accident and yn even got to know that soon her exam is going to start which means she has to study and stay at home.

It doesn't affect tae and jimin as they already took leave from university but yn have to go for exams and she have to study as she skipped so many lectures for tae.

Jimin: I think yn, you should stay at home and study hard for your exams.. Dont need to come here, me and namjoon hyung are here and we will take care of tae.. And I will update you every day about his health.

And as jimin promised her, he daily tell her how tae is, did he eat properly, what does he eat, how much he eats, is there any improvements in him, did he take his medicines and etc

And suddenly at one night after having dinner jimin said to tae

Jimin: tae, take this medicines and sleep..

Tae: no.. *looking down*

Tae daily says that he dont want medicines cause yn is not here, but jimin somehow convince him that yn will come so take tablets and tae even took it but now tae's patience level got end.

Jimin: take it tae, dont you want to recover?

Tae: she didn't come t-today also..

Jimin: she? Yn? Her exams are going on tae so she needs to study, she will come after her exams..

Tae: no! She will never come and I will not take this tablets! I know you want to keep me away from her thats why you are giving me this tablets!

Tae always listens that jimin is talking to yn about tae's health and even "you dont have to come" and even jimin tell her that "tae is okay" but in reality tae is not okay, for others he is okay but he himself know what is happening inside him and he thinks he is not okay, as changes are happening in tae's brain its making him confuse sometimes and this cause him to think that he is not okay but still jimin is lying to yn and telling her to stay away from tae even she wants to meet tae but because of jimin she is not coming.

Jimin: no tae, I am your friend, will I do this to you?? *calmly*

Tae: then call her here..

Jimin: no tae, I cant, see its too late now, and she cant come now..