Social media || mason Thames

A little while After they came out of the room, we were all gonna make cookies and everyone's phones have been going crazy.

"Should we just answer the comments or something?" I asked mason. We were the ones who had to get the stuff because they had literally nothing where they were staying. "Only some" he said, taking out his phone and going onto TikTok.

"Wait instead of replying to comments what about we just go live and answer comments? It'll be more fun" mason said, starting the live and setting the phone up on the cart.

Mason started the live while I was grabbing stuff to make the cookies with. I walked up to the cart with full hands, putting everything in the cart. "Your turn" I said, taking the cart while he starts going off to who knows where.

I started answering questions, then Miguel requested to join the live so I accepted it. It was actually Tristan on his account. "Oh hey Tristan-" I got cut off. "Guys.." he said before showing the printed photos and leaving the live before I could say anything.

People In the comments went crazy.

I explained we weren't dating (yet.) and that we were just friends but they didn't believe me. I mean, I do get this weird feeling when I'm around him, but he thinks of me as just a friend. (Or does he..)

Mason came back and saw what was happening, we started answering the normal questions. "Does Miguel actually have six toes?" I asked mason in the car while we were heading home.
"Hmm I dunno" he shrugged "it's possible"

KYRIE SPEAKS: HEYYY SORRY I TOOK SO DAMN LONG. I TOOK A BREAK BUT IM GOING BACK ON MY NORMAL SCHEDULE. FOLLOW ME FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FOR UPCOMING BOOKS, ONE SHOTS, ROBIN ARELLANO AND MAYBE MORE WINK WINK.

✮IF YOU DONT COMMENT/VOTE YOU ARE FAKE ASH AND YOU WILL GET ROACHES. XOXO 💋