Instagram || mason Thames

Miguel's pov: I run away to the room with the rest of the group and we start printing the pictures. We weren't supposed to use the printer, but we found it necessary.

"WASNT THAT Y/N FROM THE G-" Tristan started yelling "dude shut up they probably heard that." I said, whisper-yelling. Tristan, Becca, and maddy were definitely a trio outside of the group chat and it was obvious.

Y/ns pov: me and mason stopped laughing when we heard a printer. I made a confused face and we got up to see what they were doing. Then we heard Tristan and Miguel talking. Me and mason gave eachother a "oh?" Look. Then I opened the door and we saw them with pictures of us sleeping. "What in the pretty little liars?" I said, then the girls started laughing in the corner.
"I'm hungry" brady said, distracting us from Miguel hiding the pictures.
{TIME SKIP}
We were eating food and watching a movie, I was on the couch, as well as mason, maddy, and Becca. Tristan and Brady were laying on the ground with blankets and pillows.
I went onto Snapchat. Me and mason took pictures together and maddy joined in also. Becca fell asleep.
I was about to post some pictures about it on my instagram, not the ones we just took but others. "what's your guy's @? So I can tag you" they told me their usernames and I tagged them.

@___username___ : #betterthanyoufs
😻‼️ @madeleinemcgraw @masonthamesofficial  @beccafclarke

____________________________

(Maddy, y/n, Becca)

(Mason, y/n and Becca)

(Maddy and y/n) _____________________________Valerieluvsu commented: NOT THAT MADDY GIRL THIRD WHEELING IN THE 2ND PIC-^^^____username___: no

(Maddy and y/n)
_____________________________

Valerieluvsu commented: NOT THAT MADDY GIRL THIRD WHEELING IN THE 2ND PIC-
^^^
____username___: no.

Masonthamesfan: OMG??

(Btw the trailer came out/ they have fans duh)

Masonandmaddyfan: SHIPP

LOAD TO SEE MORE
______________________________

KYRIE SPEAKS: HEYY SORRY I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK. I HAVE BEEN BUSY MOVING AND ALLAT AND ANYWAY- I GOT A BFFFFF🤭🤭🤭 I will be updating more often btw

VOTE OR I WILL RIP YOUR EYES OUT