Meeting || (trust me) Mason thames

Today I have been texting mason a lot. We have been mailing each other cute gifts/notes, and today he told me to check the mail.

I went outside and checked the mail box. Oh my god, a plane ticket? Then it clicked. OH EM GEEE! But then I got another text. "Check the date and time" so then I checked. SHIT.

(This bitch gave her no time)

I started packing quickly, grabbing my headphones, some makeup, clothes, perfume, and more. Apparently my mom was in on this because I heard her yell "CMON Y/N GET IN THE CAR". I ran to the car and hopped in. I pulled out my phone and texted mason "are you joking? This isn't real"
But he replied with "it's very real"
[ TIME SKIP]
As I'm about to leave the airport, I see a familiar car from when me and mason were on FaceTime. I call mason but hear a ringing behind me.

(HEEHEHEHEH)

I turn around and see mason. "MASONN" "Y/NN" we both hug for what seems like forever. when we pull apart, the car pulls up and we get in. When we get to the place him, maddy and the rest of the cast are staying I look around and then look at mason "this is so-" I get cut off "I didn't tell anyone you were coming." He says kind of whispering but still talking "Oh? Well what do I do?" I said, matching his tone of voice. "Uhh I don't know but I kind of wanna surprise them"

Then Becca walks out, "OMG Y/N?" "Not much of a surprise anymore" mason said after Becca literally screamed my name, but it didn't seem like anyone else was there. Becca runs up to me and gives me the BIGGEST hug ever, "omggg I have been dying to meet you" I said to her. Me and Becca have been texting and calling a lot outside of the group chat.

Then mason steps in. "Hey, you gave her a bigger hug than me, wowww"
I kind of laugh, but then I give him another hug because why not.

(If your wondering why Valerie hasn't been mentioned, it's because Valerie moved away. They still text but Valerie found new people.)

"We should watch a movie" I said. But then I asked "wait where's the rest of the cast" "they wont really be back soon. They are filming and after they do, they are gonna go to a food place"

"Oh okay, anyways let's watch a movie" we sit down and Becca picks the Lorax.
After a little bit, I look to my left and see Becca asleep on the small couch and when I look to my right, and I see mason asleep on my shoulder. I put my head on his, and eventually I fall asleep too.

I wake up to the sound of a camera and giggling. I open my eyes and so does mason.
we see maddy, Becca, brady, Tristan, and Miguel taking photos. "Oh? THEIR AWAKE" then everyone runs off.
Me and mason look at each other trying to process what happened, when we realized, we made the same confused face and started laughing.

Kyrie speaks: I might make another chapter and post it in the same day/tomorrow😙